What happened to Jon Jones?

He's bordering full on Point Fighter Territory at this point..

The guy is a decision machine right now with underwhelming performances and his name is the only thing drawing people in.

Is it the matchups or is Jones just okay with tip tapping his way to title defense after title defense?

Discuss
combination of usada and limited amounts of steroids in his system.
gus or cormier would have smoked this version of jones.

He has always been a slow, boring, plodding wrestler.

The only exciting fights he was a part of he actually lost, Gus1 and Santos.

The DC fights were not exciting outside of one well timed kick.

How long have you been watching MMA for?

I wanna say I remember him on the Joe Rogan podcast a few years ago or so threatening he was gonna come back with a whole new style everyone will hate. So I guess... there it is.

“In reality he sucks because he is losing all his fights until he gets lucky and wins. All of them! “

His last opponent can barely walk after jones was done with him!

Yeah and before that it was a tko over Chael in 2013. All decisions other than that since then.
Sometimes it seems like he has mercy on his opponents

Crazy as that sounds. His fight against Smith, it felt like he really could've finished him at any time but just chose not to

Against DC and Gus there was a sort of an increased urgency to win the fights in dominant fashion.

So it sort of depends on his opponent it feels like. People hate on Jones but honestly I feel a similar thing as with Rory. That lapse in killer instinct seems to be coming from an increasing desire for not wanting to badly hurt his opponents

The guy is a decision machine right now with underwhelming performances and his name is the only thing drawing people in.

Is it the matchups or is Jones just okay with tip tapping his way to title defense after title defense?

Discuss
maxresdefault.jpg
image.jpg
Wow because of one fight? You dont know whats at stake when he gets in the cage. Hundreds of thousands of nerds like you pray for his downfall. You dont know pressure.

Whats the biggest risk you have ever taken? What were the consequences for that risk?

EXACTLY.

He has always been a slow, boring, plodding wrestler.

The only exciting fights he was a part of he actually lost, Gus1 and Santos.

The DC fights were not exciting outside of one well timed kick.
Imagine thinking Jon Jones is a slow, boring, plodding wrestler
I'll have what you're having

He plays it safe and its the smart thing to do. Fighters like Khabib, Jones will lose all their popularity if they lose even once. Their undefeated record and dominance is what people tune in to see. No need for taking risks.

I think it happens to most dominant fighters. First they have huge confidence which helps them to get to the top. Then they start to believe in their own hype, which helps them to dominate. Then when they have been at the top for so long they start to get bored and start to slack in creativity and drive. They "know" they can win so they dont have to push themselves to destroy anymore or find creative finishes.

The best example I can think of is Anderson Silva in full matrix mode putting on some of the most boring fights against Thales Leites and Demian Maia.

Either that or he is just looking like shit due to less steroids, more fight mileage and father time.
Whichever explanation seems to make more sense.

Discuss
The stakes are much higher. With the positive PEDs tests, he will never be the unanimous GOAT. Therefore, winning is more important than fan opinion.

The only thing he can fight for are the numbers now. He can't afford to lose. One loss will be like 1000 losses against him.

GSP was forgiving for getting destroyed by Matt Serra. Jon Jones will NEVER be forgiven for getting beaten by an opponent. He has to win no matter what.

Also, give the competition some credit. It seems like a lot of fans have never competed in sports. They make statements as if an athlete can just run through credible competition unopposed. That seldom happens. LOL

Also, give the competition some credit. It seems like a lot of fans have never competed in sports. They make statements as if an athlete can just run through credible competition unopposed. That seldom happens. LOL

"credible competition"?

Lol

Forget it Doctor, it's 205

I think it happens to most dominant fighters. First they have huge confidence which helps them to get to the top. Then they start to believe in their own hype, which helps them to dominate. Then when they have been at the top for so long they start to get bored and start to slack in creativity and drive. They "know" they can win so they dont have to push themselves to destroy anymore or find creative finishes.

The best example I can think of is Anderson Silva in full matrix mode putting on some of the most boring fights against Thales Leites and Demian Maia.

Either that or he is just looking like shit due to less steroids, more fight mileage and father time.
Whichever explanation seems to make more sense.

Wrong example. Anderson Silva made two stinkers deliberately to force Dana to make the GSP fight happen. He had the fight on his life in Griffin inbetween those two fights. He wasn't bored or unmotivated, he was Anderson Silva. The GOAT!

The man has never (truly) lost still fighting contenders after contenders

I only watch in hope that somebody cracks the code, I have zero interest in him as a fighter as he's boring as shit. I will however say he's a genius and has mastered the art of MMA.

Hello chael,

Any nudes of yourself you can PM?

Asking for a friend
I can send some feet pics.
7586418.jpg

Back