What happened to Iron Mike?

He used to be filled with rage and aggression, now he seems happier and almost timid. I loved watching him box but he lived through some hard times and I'm glad he's doing well now.

It's strange because in an interview he said he had almost no money left. Did he ever reveal what happened that changed his outlook on life? I could use some of that happy he's got.

Age, Family, Maturity?

I remember him also mentioning his trip to Mecca and becoming a vegan helped him a lot...

.. just came across this on youtube.

There's was also an interview where he talks about his daughter's death extensively, as a humbling experience...

People are really, really, really, gay for this guy. Some of the toughest guys I know are completely reduced to gay when talking about Mike Tyson.

He got older, smarter, and drugged up. Lord help them but free birds really do change.

that's true, mike had his charisma. Tracey Morgan used to say that gang bangers were turned into little bitches by michael jackson, kinda similar.

Having kids changes men, especially if they have little girls. Losing one...even moreso.

Man, machine, or animal physical strength and intelligence.

I thought it was the zoloft

Quoting Cus D'Amato "Give him (Tyson) enough time and the n****r will come out in him again."

I used to work as a prison guard while I was going to college and while I don't use the "n word" I did know that if you gave an inmate enough time and age that behaviors change. Been there done that, it's only so long you can bang your head against the figurative wall that it starts to heart and they look for another way.

I am not the type to root for a thug but I am the type to root for a man once they figure out it's bullshit. I think Mike has.

I think his change has more to do with prescription medication than it does with maturity or Islam. He wasn't able to control himself and he got,medical help. That's it.

Back