What happened to Eddie?

I doubt it, the UFC is very bad at scouting new talent especially in Russia, Bellator is much better at scouting talent from Russia.

No, the UFC is not the NFL of MMA, it never will be they are the biggest org but to compare it to the NFL is idiotic, the NFL doesn't have other Football leagues that it competes with for viewers.

I didn't say the quality of competition was the same just that he hasn't had enough fights in the UFC to gauge how often he will finish, besides he was close to finishing 50% or more of his opponents.

All of bellator's Russian talent are remainders from before Coker took over. Rebney was much better at developing a division from prospects. Coker just signs any muscular has-beens with some name value he can obtain.

All of bellator's Russian talent are remainders from before Coker took over. Rebney was much better at developing a division from prospects. Coker just signs any muscular has-beens with some name value he can obtain.

Maybe, Coker did build up the Strikeforce fighters though so maybe he will find some prospects too and i'm sure having those Russian fighters helps them with getting more of them if they have a good working relationship.

Scott Coker seems good at his job as I haven't heard of him giving anyone crazy money with Bellator and their ratings are doing great, I just hope they don't repeat the Strikeforce situation where they ended up selling to the UFC shortly after they start becoming a serious competitor.

Back