What happened to dominic cruz?

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is he still derailed by injuries. had the best footwork in mma and great reflexes.

his extensive injuries have been really thoroughly documented by the mma media. where have you been?

I read the other day he may be tj's next opponent, it wasn't on what id describe as a reliable source but you never know.

his extensive injuries have been really thoroughly documented by the mma media. where have you been?

there's fighters that have had broken legs that come back quicker. and i don't keep up with the media just watch fights from time to time.

He tore his acl then while rehabbing that the ACL he got(which was from a cadaver) was rejected by his body and he had to have another ACL surgery. Then when coming back after all that he tore his groin really badly. Now he's on track to come back in 2-4 months.

He tore his acl then while rehabbing that the ACL he got(which was from a cadaver) was rejected by his body and he had to have another ACL surgery. Then when coming back after all that he tore his groin really badly. Now he's on track to come back in 2-4 months.

that sounds shit no wonder he has been gone so long.

that sounds shit no wonder he has been gone so long.

Yeah poor guy. What's worse is he blew his ACL out when him and Faber were the co-main on the Sonnen-Silva rematch and he got a cut of PPV. He probably missed out on a high 6 to low 7 figure payday.

the dude just tore his groin straight of his quad...he needs time

I think he died some time ago and all recent sightings are just holograms.

I could be wrong, he may still be alive, if thats the case ask yourself this: Has anyone ever seen him and Ronda Rousey in the same place at the same time?

He got injured. Then injured again. Then injured some more.

Based on TS's latest threads I have come to the conclusion he was just released from prison.

Back