What happened to boetsch?

JDawg9

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What exactly happened with his? Was it the eye poke or did he have an injury because he looked incredibly off tonight, the whole butt scooting and pulling guard thing was quite off so I'm wondering what happened if he clarified anything yet.

He got punched in the face a couple times by a superior fighter.

He couldn't see. He told his corner, they asked him if he wanted to fight on and of course Tim said yes.

That's not a good job by his corner. Watching a blind time boetsch butt scoot around was kind of depressing.

He was a mess. Couldn't see and he had a broken hand.

Head butted with a cut, blinded by an eye gouge, and a broken hand in the first round. What a maniac for fighting on.

He got punched in the face a couple times by a superior fighter.

This guy has fans? It's always a good time to watch dirty fighters get KTFO. Which will happen to Costa in his next fight.

This guy has fans? It's always a good time to watch dirty fighters get KTFO. Which will happen to Costa in his next fight.

I'm sure he will. There are far superior fighters to both Boetsch and Costa at MW.

He was accidentally headbutted in the head, which caused a large cut and blood to drip down into his eyes. He was then eye-poked and was basically blinded.

To clarify, he didn't break his hand.

I just have a serious problem with people spreading their fingers out and using it to "judge distance." This creates a real concern for other fighters trying to close the distance for strikes, clinches, or shots. Of course, it's an accidental eye gouge but is it really? There is a reason they're putting their hands out like that. I'd like to see more refs call that and put a stop to it.

I think Boetsch broke either his hand or his foot. He suffered a bad "accidental" head butt because his opponent was charging him with his head down and then he had a pretty serious gouge to the eye.

I'm glad the ref stopped it when she did.

With an eyepoke and headbut?

yawn.

Stop-Making-Excuses.jpg

I just have a serious problem with people spreading their fingers out and using it to "judge distance." This creates a real concern for other fighters trying to close the distance for strikes, clinches, or shots. Of course, it's an accidental eye gouge but is it really? There is a reason they're putting their hands out like that. I'd like to see more refs call that and put a stop to it.

I think Boetsch broke either his hand or his foot. He suffered a bad "accidental" head butt because his opponent was charging him with his head down and then he had a pretty serious gouge to the eye.

I'm glad the ref stopped it when she did.

Nah, you see Boetcsh just lost to the superior fighter. I mean he lost the fight right? I agree with you though, finger pokes should be a point deduction at the least.

Back