KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score
Sorry it's Friday

o-KEITH-LUKE-facebook.jpg

7bb6726692fe87df4d17d5d56fff428c0d6049a025916056aba2baae4e7d1d66.jpg

Ben watched American History X one too many times

giphy.gif

Serious question....are there any Jewish fighters?

ACL or MCL injury .

I forget which. Maybe both?

Dark Side Rothwell..... well, he already had the laugh for it. Time to inherit the whole shebang....

He ate too much & became a HW.

Joking... hope to see him back soon.

woa, this thread straight up bypassed 0 and started at 100 :O! I'm actually decently bummed. Apparently I was excited for this fight more than I originally thought, now that it has been taken from us. I guess seeing browne get beat up again will help me overcome my sadness.

He never really recovered from that time he got shrunk.

tumblr_o5fsu7kqjs1rofocqo1_500.gif

I don't think that he can make the weight anymore.

Got usurped by Browne. I got Browne by not breaking his foot and hand in the first round.

GlitteringZealousLaughingthrush.gif
He's taking a break from UFC to join Dancing with the Stars

Not sure if you know about it, but I looked up his name on Google. It allows you to search things you may be interested in or for answers you could be looking for. Within seconds, I found he had a knee injury and had to withdrawl from 203. Technology the past decade. Crazy.

Not sure if you know about it, but I looked up his name on Google. It allows you to search things you may be interested in or for answers you could be looking for. Within seconds, I found he had a knee injury and had to withdrawl from 203. Technology the past decade. Crazy.
giphy.gif

Back