What happend with Ji Wong Kang (Heavyweight prospect in ONE)

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As usual with One Championship they have a huge favor over fighters related to Evolve MMA in general.

However, what happend with Ji Wong Kang? It is 7 months ago he finished Amir Aliakbari by brutal KO. Is he scheduled to fight soon? No news? Any korean who can assist us with info?

I just love the contrast watching huge asian heavyweights who are looking for a ko like him.

His sherdog:
https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ji-Won-Kang-303289

I’m sure he’ll be back at some point he’s only like 25.

He's a mighty warrior. Looks like he last fought March 5. Get this man another fight!

He has been very active lately likely just taking the time to further hone his craft.

He's a pretty good fighter for a giant infant.

That's one big Korean Boi. Hopefully he eventually gets a title shot and beats up Bhullar that's just sitting on the title right now.

Maybe conscription?

don’t all these South Korean fighters disappear for a couple of years at some point?

The dude can def dirt nap opponents. Even his short punches in the pocket hit like bombs. Hope to see him in action soon.

It’s not as if ONE is holding many events atm. Can only fit so many fighters on each fight card

It’s not as if ONE is holding many events atm. Can only fit so many fighters on each fight card

They kind of are. Amazon Prime, the numbered events, and Lumpinee weekly events all year. Plus US debut in may

They kind of are. Amazon Prime, the numbered events, and Lumpinee weekly events all year. Plus US debut in may
There are no numbered events scheduled this year. Amazon events are once a month. The Lumpinee events have barely any mma fights, from what we’ve seen so far.

As usual with One Championship they have a huge favor over fighters related to Evolve MMA in general.

However, what happend with Ji Wong Kang? It is 7 months ago he finished Amir Aliakbari by brutal KO. Is he scheduled to fight soon? No news? Any korean who can assist us with info?

I just love the contrast watching huge asian heavyweights who are looking for a ko like him.

His sherdog:
https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ji-Won-Kang-303289
He asked for too much money ;)

Back