What guy/girl will define the next 5 years

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Still one of Jones/Khabib/Nunes?

Israel maybe? Probably has a good 5 years in him minimum. I'd assume. Some are touting him for MMA goat. Tad bit much. Think he can dominate for a few years and be the face of the UFC when Conor dies out circa 2021/22.

Reyes? Young undefeated fighter who already has a title shot on the way. Probably won't win, but if he doesn't pull an Anthony Smith and performs well not getting finished, ala Santos his future is very bright.

Brok Weaver?

Usman is my pick. Don't know who will beat him to be honest.

The next 5 years?

My guess would be Izzy.

Khabib will be retired and Jones will start losing eventually.

If Edmen will continue on his way straight up - then he will be the new Face of UFC for sure. Guy is good looking and pretty good marketable as Mr. Nice Guy. Otherwise it's going to be Paulo Costa. He is a fucking Ubermensch.

Usman with is Style to Fight is not attractive enough for the Casuals. Izzy is a wannabe Backstreet Boy or Boyz 2 Men and i dont really like this Skinny Clown.

If Edmen will continue on his way straight up - then he will be the new Face of UFC for sure. Guy is a good looking and pretty good marketable as Mr. Nice Guy. Otherwise it's going to be Paulo Costa. He is a fucking Ubermensch.

Usman with is Style to Fight is not attractive enough for the Casuals. Izzy is a wannabe Backstreet Boy or Boyz 2 Men and i dont really like this Skinny Clown.
I don't really care about who Is the new star. I'm curious as to who will be the dominant fighter of the next 5 years. Izzy has the most star potensh though

Fallon Fox... That's the only guy/girl in MMA I can think of.

See what I did there?

He's got another 5 solid years to give.

lagasses-stadium-opening-las-vegas-310x415.jpg

Helen Yee

dced45953be62f9e407f8a2e1c858dd4.jpg

Last edited:
What guy/girl will define the next 5 years

I mean, if we're talking guy/girls specifically, I'm still thinking Fallon Fox has enough room for improvement, and tystesterone left in the tank, to go on a brave and inspiring run.

Fallon Fox... That's the only guy/girl in MMA I can think of.

See what I did there?

Yeah, I see it now
<CroCop1>
j-cole-salty-clap.gif

U asshole.

Last edited:
MMA fighters have shorter reigns at the top than 5 years. Who will define the next 2-3 years in MMA? Hard to say. Maybe Adesanya if he gets by Romero and Costa.

Jarl

MMA fighters have shorter reigns at the top than 5 years. Who will define the next 2-3 years in MMA? Hard to say. Maybe Adesanya if he gets by Romero and Costa.

Jarl
Yeah true but Jones just about defined a whole decade. If Izzy can live up to his hype he can easily do 5 years of title defences and maybe move up to win.

Cyril Gane is likely the Jon Jones of HW.

He may not lose for the next 5 years provided he doesn't prove to have a glass chin.

Strawweight champion Weili Zhang will inspire a full-out Chinese assault on various UFC divisions during the next 5 years, not to mention massively widening the UFC fanbase with Chinese and east Asian fans, as she continues to successfully defend her belt during this time.

Back