What good if Ronda vs Cyborg...

SexyAsianGuy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
If Cyborg has such a difficult time making weight? She looks more ripped than any other female fighter even at her weight class.

Even if Ronda beats her, it may simply be due to Cyborg gassing within 30 seconds from the terrible weight-cut. Maybe she will pass out during the cut like Barao did.

Does this really prove that Ronda is better? No.

ts, i legit lol at your username sexyasianguy. this isn't match.com

ronda and cyborg should keep fighting cans until one of them loses to a Can. This will end the whole discussion between the two.

If Cyborg has such a difficult time making weight? She looks more ripped than any other female fighter even at her weight class.

Even if Ronda beats her, it may simply be due to Cyborg gassing within 30 seconds from the terrible weight-cut. Maybe she will pass out during the cut like Barao did.

You act as if the 90% casuals who will tune in for this event would give 2 shits about the difficulties of weight cuts and their detrimental effects on cardio and performance in general.

NEWS FLASH: Rousey outsold UFC 189 with a fight night level card in Brazil, fighting against an accountant. I repeat: Rousey outsold UFC 189 with a fight night level card in Brazil, fighting against an accountant.

You think the majority of her paying customers give 2 shits about Cyborg's weight cutting shenanigans? Hell no. The UFC will show some Cyborg highlights of her crushing cans like no one's business, call her the most devastating striker since Mike Tyson, and they'll eat that shit up like candy dipped in nutella.

Here's another scenario for you...what if Cyborg drops the weight, then beats Ronda, but can't make weight her next few fights to defend her belt?

Cyborg has failed for PEDs in the past. I wouldn't cater to a cheater, either. Especially when it was said cheater that originally called Ronda out.

You act as if the 90% casuals who will tune in for this event would give 2 shits about the difficulties of weight cuts and their detrimental effects on cardio and performance in general.

NEWS FLASH: Rousey outsold UFC 189 with a fight night level card in Brazil, fighting against an accountant. I repeat: Rousey outsold UFC 189 with a fight night level card in Brazil, fighting against an accountant.

You think the majority of her paying customers give 2 shits about Cyborg's weight cutting shenanigans? Hell no. The UFC will show some Cyborg highlights of her crushing cans like no one's business, call her the most devastating striker since Mike Tyson, and they'll eat that shit up like candy dipped in nutella.

Dis right here bro
They are shoving this shit hand over fist into our salivating mouths

Cyborg moving down to fight Ronda has Andre Ward/Chad Dawson written all over it. The usually fit Dawson turns into a zombie right when the 2nd round beings, and looks like a completely different fighter. Ward fans call it a magnificent performance, while unbiased fans realize what just went down.

Sure, and what good is it if on fight night Cyborg outweighs Rousey by 20 lbs? Does that really prove Cyborg is better?

For this fight to ever happen, one fighter has to have an advantage over the other. Jockeying to be the fighter is what is holding the fight up.

cyborg could spend lest time lifting and more time mma training.

Excuses already being made beforehand, eh? JUICEtino blew her(?) chance to fight Ronda @ 145 when she(?) was caught 'roiding to fight a ballooned up 125lber.

Sure, and what good is it if on fight night Cyborg outweighs Rousey by 20 lbs? Does that really prove Cyborg is better?

For this fight to ever happen, one fighter has to have an advantage over the other. Jockeying to be the fighter is what is holding the fight up.

Or meet in the middle at 140....but Ronda won't do that .....but she would fight Gina at any weight

Nutella sucks. Yeah I said it.

Ronda's fans won't care.
they will act like she can beat Cyborg at any weight, even if Ronda never fights her at 140 or 145.

then again, even though it is frustrating, ROnda does not care to prove anything she claims she can do. Why should she? Her whiteknights believe in anything she says, so why bother proving???

Or meet in the middle at 140....but Ronda won't do that .....but she would fight Gina at any weight

Er, so?

Carano hadn't fought in years and looked very out of shape. Rousey was willing to take that fight because it was low risk, easy money, and good exposure. I think we all get that. I also think it is irrelevant to the Cyborg fight.

Cyborg is not an easy fight and not a proven draw. Is Ronda bound to treat the two situations the same?

As far as meeting at 140, I think it is pretty reasonable. I don't think it will happen though anytime soon though. One fighter or the other is going to end up having the advantage, and right now Rousey has all the cards.

Back