1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

What gloves should I get?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by slayer57, Oct 10, 2010.

1. slayer57

slayer57 Banned Banned

thinking about some 16oz hayabusa gloves or everlast protex 2 gel hyper active global supe rfuture technology glove things. :D

opinions?

2. StevenH

StevenH Orange Belt

I personally own the 16oz hayabusa gloves, and can say from personal experience they are great. From the wrist support, to the stitching, to the padding, it is a great glove and you will not be disappointed. I'll have a full review up for these gloves in a couple of weeks because I do not believe in a review after first purchasing an item, but from my experiences so far, these gloves are great!

3. slayer57

slayer57 Banned Banned

i just got the 10oz's right now, i'm excited, read reviews, and can't wait :D

4. Auspex

Auspex Brown Belt

I recently bought some Title MMA gel training gloves. They build seems great, they fit nice, and were a steal compared to the rest.

5. MMAGearZone

MMAGearZone White Belt

The 'busa's are very comfortable and feel nice and big on. Throwdown has a nice 16oz glove as well that is a bit cheaper if price is an issue for you.

Also, Kimura makes a fantastic glove for the dollar. It is what I train with now and I love them.

6. rabeler

rabeler White Belt

rivals makes some great gloves....

7. Gonzaginator

Gonzaginator Brown Belt

The Hayabusas almost feel like the Ringside IMF Tech when you put them on. Almost. But very very comfortable.

They are amazing bag gloves, go with Hayabusa. I own the 10 oz and 16 oz version. They still look brand new even though i've been using them on the bag for like half a year now.