What gloves should I get?

slayer57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thinking about some 16oz hayabusa gloves or everlast protex 2 gel hyper active global supe rfuture technology glove things. :D

opinions?

I personally own the 16oz hayabusa gloves, and can say from personal experience they are great. From the wrist support, to the stitching, to the padding, it is a great glove and you will not be disappointed. I'll have a full review up for these gloves in a couple of weeks because I do not believe in a review after first purchasing an item, but from my experiences so far, these gloves are great!

I personally own the 16oz hayabusa gloves, and can say from personal experience they are great. From the wrist support, to the stitching, to the padding, it is a great glove and you will not be disappointed. I'll have a full review up for these gloves in a couple of weeks because I do not believe in a review after first purchasing an item, but from my experiences so far, these gloves are great!

i just got the 10oz's right now, i'm excited, read reviews, and can't wait :D

I recently bought some Title MMA gel training gloves. They build seems great, they fit nice, and were a steal compared to the rest.

The 'busa's are very comfortable and feel nice and big on. Throwdown has a nice 16oz glove as well that is a bit cheaper if price is an issue for you.

Also, Kimura makes a fantastic glove for the dollar. It is what I train with now and I love them.

The Hayabusas almost feel like the Ringside IMF Tech when you put them on. Almost. But very very comfortable.

They are amazing bag gloves, go with Hayabusa. I own the 10 oz and 16 oz version. They still look brand new even though i've been using them on the bag for like half a year now.

Back