What first world problems keep you up at night?

I'm at my office and wanted to put one foot to the floor to hold my other foot up over my knee as I cross my leg under my desk. But the foot that's down couldn't find level ground as my heel met the chair wheel. I have a 5 wheeled chair and it's hard to rotate it out of my foot spot without getting up.

You need to replace that chair with one of these;
39n6o97x6oiz.jpg

Or one of these;
7fd0418169160c1154ad1e527a2e15e2.jpg

I hate when they make you find all the bus parts in the picture and you lose cause 1/50th of a bus was in one of the squares

Those son of a bitches are intentionally deceptive.

"Select every square with a cone"

upload_2019-9-16_13-40-9.png

I’m struggling to decide how enormous a TV to buy once I’ve finished decorating the family room. Also what home cinema audio to buy. Seriously stressing over this one.

When you need to log in and it gives you some random letters to type in to prove you're human, but they always have the letters in a weird font and letters are too close together. I have to just click refrsh and keep getting different letters until it's actually readable.

That the gas pump asks so many questions these days.

Credit or debit?
Zip code?
Car Wash?
Receipt?

What happened to just getting gas?

If i should get another pair of airmax 90s or a pair of airmax 1's, or get a new watch.

I never got to see Grandmaster Luke teaching at the Jedi academy or leading the new Jedi Order. :(

Fuck off Disney.

Constantly checking to see if MMA fight odds have changed :)

I literally don’t know what to do with all the money I’ve acquired because I’m so boring

I have a motion sensing door bell that is too sensitive. It alerts on vehicles driving by, especially in the afternoon on a sunny day. It might be the reflection of the sun off the vehicle windows. It also alerts to small animals like rabbits and birds.

Don't know where to invest my money after maxing 401k & my roth ira.

Nothing interesting is going on

Need to go on incel killing spree to feel alive

My midlife crisis is simple. At 40 years old.. I often lie awake i bed, wondering when my jumping and flying kicks are gonna go away.

<1>

How embarassing will it be for my family to clean out my house after I'm dead

Sometimes I get annoyed when I forget something on the other side of my house and I have to walk all the way to one side of the house, down the stairs and then to the other side and back.
Also my yard is big and it takes me a while to mow and weed-eat, that’s kinda annoying.

Dating apps, Netflix, Amazon prime, caffeine, gym, booze.

Those literally keep me up at night.

Back