What first world problems keep you up at night?

My clothes + shoes stay preserved so well that I've been wearing some of the same shit for a good 10 years. I guess that isn't really a "problem" but you can't throw out something that still looks good, so I can see some people complaining about wearing the same stuff for 10+ years.

Interesting, I wanted to talk about this this morning, but it wasn't "thread worthy", what are the odds that someone started a topic on this? Clippy, you never disappoint.

My clothes + shoes stay preserved so well that I've been wearing some of the same shit for a good 10 years. I guess that isn't really a "problem" but you can't throw out something that still looks good, so I can see some people complaining about wearing the same stuff for 10+ years.

Interesting, I wanted to talk about this this morning, but it wasn't "thread worthy", what are the odds that someone started a topic on this? Clippy, you never disappoint.

Everything's thread worthy imo

Fountain drink pop not being carbonated enough to my liking.

I haven't had sex in 2 weeks and haven't masturbated in 1 week. Feeling good. Focusing on saving money, and bettering myself without the distraction of women.

There's also this weed strain called Wu Tang OG I really need to buy and try

@Clippy pull up an extra chair in the party garage

Also @Clippy I cant see what you posted on my wall but I'm assuming you're asking why I'm covered in piss cards? Its because you're not allowed to speak the truth about the ignorance of another race unless it's a white people.

First world problems amiwite?

<PandaHi75>

If the Jets win tonight, I might win the week 2 ATS pool.

I haven't had sex in 2 weeks and haven't masturbated in 1 week. Feeling good. Focusing on saving money, and bettering myself without the distraction of women.

This post seems to imply you spend money for hookers.
Good for you.

This post seems to imply you spend money for hookers.
Good for you.

Never spent money on a hooker but I've slept with plenty whores. My problem is I'm poor and good quality women want a guy to take care of them and take them out and I just dont have that kind of money

There are a ton of websites out there that, when you accidently type the wrong password, they make you go back and type in the username again. I'm like, "motherfucker I got that part right! Why you make me do that extra typing?"

There are a ton of websites out there that, when you accidently type the wrong password, they make you go back and type in the username again. I'm like, "motherfucker I got that part right! Why you make me do that extra typing?"

I hate when they make you find all the bus parts in the picture and you lose cause 1/50th of a bus was in one of the squares

tHE GUY i GET WEED FROM KEEPS SENDING ME PHOTOS OF his latest batch which I can't afford at the moment

Also keep typing in capitals with no quick way of lower casing them so people think I'm angry a lot

So the distraction of the devil's lettuce is preferable?

<Huh2>

giphy.gif

I want to wear a bra when I fap, but I can't browse the bras in stores to find my size (48A Cup) without looking like a perv
<28>

I can't believe I'm expected to pay for services rendered at an auto shop!!

I'm at my office and wanted to put one foot to the floor to hold my other foot up over my knee as I cross my leg under my desk. But the foot that's down couldn't find level ground as my heel met the chair wheel. I have a 5 wheeled chair and it's hard to rotate it out of my foot spot without getting up.

Wtf

Back