What Fights Looked Good On Paper....but Left you Feeling Sorry.....

Travis Browne vs. Bigfoot Silva. Travis Brown blew out his knee and although Bigfoot won in dominant fashion, I was looking for a competitive matchup.

Tom Lawlor vs. Francis Carmont. Tom Lawlor is a fun guy that excites everyone and Carmont was on a 3 fight winning streak. Both disappointed.

Yushin Okami vs. Alan Belcher. Any fight with Okami is usually boring, imo, but I really though Belcher would take it to a new level and just stand up and fight.

Ben Rothwell vs. Mark Hunt. Blame Denver, I sure do. It would have been an amazing fight if they weren't breathing at a 20 percent capacity aha.

and my favourite (sarcasm) ;

Shawn Jordan vs. Cheick Kongo. I was really looking forward to this fight, being a Jordan fan, but it ended up being a vertical lay and pray match.

Kimbo v. Alexander. I was trying to get my friends into MMA around the time of that event and assured them they would see a KO in that fight.... yea

Wanderlei vs. Chris Leben. Did not expect Wanderlei to go out that quick and face plant. And this was after Wanderlei had just defeated Bisping.

Rory vs bj. It wasn't a bad fight but everyone was hoping penn would put on a great performance.

Mir vs Crocop. As an old Filipovic fan the knee hurt me too.

Wanderlei vs. Chris Leben. Did not expect Wanderlei to go out that quick and face plant. And this was after Wanderlei had just defeated Bisping.

Agreed!!!

I remember at the Stare down/ref's instructions....I was like YES Axe Murderer is BACK!!!!!! That didnt last very long....:icon_cry2

Soon to be Page vs Glover.
A lot of cage humping

Nick Diaz vs. Carlos Condit

Rampage Jackson vs. Lyoto Machida

Kimbo/Houston aside from the kimboplex

thought it was gonna be a good ol' sloppy brawl.

the obvious...

Nick Diaz vs. Carlos Condit

"Its gonna be a dog fight"

For me it was Siver vs. Cerrone. I really like Siver and he was doing pretty well in the LW division and Cerrone just destroyed him.

Back