What Fighter Has the Worst Social Media Accounts?

Brockoli

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
My vote goes to Mark Hunt. That man needs to be taken off the internet.:p

Mark Hunt is the best at social media hands down.

Jones because his password is 12345 on all his accounts appartently

Mark Hunt is the best at social media hands down.

you dont like UFC contenders posting and laughing at videos of people getting their hands chopped off with an axe?

you dont like UFC contenders posting and laughing at videos of people getting their hands chopped off with an axe?

What's the story here? I've been out of the loop.

What's the story here? I've been out of the loop.

apparently a while back hunt posted a vid on facebook of some guy in a 3rd world country having his hands/fingers hacked off, in the description hunt was like "lol"

apparently a while back hunt posted a vid on facebook of some guy in a 3rd world country having his hands/fingers hacked off, in the description hunt was like "lol"

The guy was caught stealing something.

So the punishment was to hack off his fingers at gun point with an axe.

Mark Hunt thinks that's a just punishment for thieves.

Hunt for president 2016

it would be interesting to see which fighters have the fewest/most followers on Instagram.

Don't know if you'd still call him a fighter but jason millers twitter is pretty cringe, Post's random music and goes on random rants mostly. sucks cause i used to like him as fighter, was really hoping the bisping fight would be his comeback. ha.

Nate Diaz. Jon Jones and Mark Hunt also.

Cain Velasquez, easily. All he does is mention products and companies to get money. Which is what I would do too if I was the heavyweight champ, but just sayin...if you're gonna check out his Twitter, I think it's outsourced to his PR rep so, nothin to really see. Move along.

Back