What fight on 207 are you most excited for?

Still Cain but I'm not as excited for his fights anymore as I used to be. All these injuries. Will we ever see Cain at his best again? Personally I dont expect to see many great performances from him anymore, though he did look good against Browne.

Apart from Cain/Werdum not many fights on this card that I'm interested in.

Cruz/Cody & TJ/Liniker interest me most! Than Cain/Werdum.........Ronda/Nunes - only because I have a C-Note on Ronda being finished by the end of the 3rd round or quitting on her stool!!

Cruz vs garbrant and Cain vs werdum are my big 2 for that night.

Dillashaw and lineker will be fun too tho.

Saffidiene vs dong Hyun Kim as well

Took the words right out of my mouth. Dom and Werdum are two of my favs.

Don't like lineker or th either one, but it will certainly be interesting.

Not really interested in the main event a lot, but I honestly expect Rousey to win.

WpNke.gif

@thatKid for me Lineker vs Dillashaw, it's an excellent matchup between two dudes who want that belt. And just stylistically it will be an interesting matchup.

its going to be Dodson vs Lineker 2

Boring

<bball1>

forgot about Cowboy vs Means - that should be a brutal clinch fight, the good kind. Oliveira gets no love, even though he's beaten everybody since his debut except for the other Cowboy who is a world beater. Great fight, Means is a mad man too

Didn't beat Durinho.

Most excited for: Rousey vs. Nunes
Next: Cruz vs Garbrandt

Brandon Thatch vs Niko Price because it's going to end in a brutal way.
Tim Means vs Alex Oliveira because Brazilian Cowboy is gonna get his ass beat for missing weight by a bajillion pounds against Brooks.
Tyler Jeffrey Dillashaw vs John Lineker because it has FotN potential.

The others are great too.

Dong Hyun Kim vs Safediene
TJ vs Lineker

For me it's Dillashaw/Linker which is probably the best matched and most interesting style matchup on the card

Cody Gabrandt vs Cruz is a close second

Plus I like the implied tournament, if all goes well. Part of me actually wants to see the dual upset and Cody Gabrandt vs Lineker for the title next year, but any combination of those four guys (wish it was Rivera instead of Lineker actually) is good for me. Rivera/Caraway waiting in the wings as well makes BW the most interesting division as we head into 2017

Lineker will miss weight

He will never get a title shot

Back