what fight have you rewatched the most?

Diaz/Gomi
Garcia/KZ I
Shogun/Machida I
Fedor/Rogers (no reason why. Just seen it a lot)

DC Vs Antonio
Liddel vs Wand

in Kickboxing
Kaoklai vs park

Anderson/Forrest and Anderson/Vitor, I've watched the Vitor fight so many times that I can call everything out pretty much. From the commentary to the point where Vitor doubled up on the left hand and Anderson matrixed them. I even move my head back like Anderson right after the takedown when Vitor threw that bomb that probably would have ended the fight.

Last edited:
Diaz vs Lawler

Hughes vs GSP II

Diaz vs Daley

Silva vs Sonnen I

Forrest vs Rampage

GSP vs Condit

Diaz vs Gomi

Zombie vs Poirier

Lauzon vs Miller

Silva - Sonnen 1
Lesnar - Carwin

I watched Wallid vs Akira Shoji a lot.
Both with Japanese announcers ( couldn't tell what they were saying but could hear when they got excited) and with Bas.

Wallid totally dominated and then he had nothing to offer in R2.
He was smiling when Shoji was beating on him too and someone told me that sometimes people smile when they're rocked; don't know if that's true.

That fight showed the limitations of BJJ because Wallid took Shoji down twice, got mount both times, but it was for nothing both times.

Probably Saku/Newton, Maia/JMac, Diaz/Gomi, Diaz/Cowboy/Miller & Machida/Evans

Edit: Oh yeah Florain/Guida is super satisfying too, I'm like Darren Uyenoyama, I watch that Kenny/Joe Daddy to get pumped.

Don frye vs takeyama !

100 times !

Cain-Silva 1

I just like to bask in the destruction. Wow.

Shogun-Machida 1

Such a great fight between two of my favorite guys.

Edgar/Maynard II.

Watched it quite a few times, and scored it differently a few times. Can definitely see an argument for a draw or a Maynard win.

Back