What fight did u like the most? Costa vs Romero or Adesanya vs Gastelum?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Which one was the best?

5d58cc2dcd97843ced0ffb42

israel-adesanya-kelvin-gastelum-ufc-236-getty-13.jpg

Izzy/Kelvin because it had more back and forth and a more conclusive winner. Costa/Romero had great exchanges, but neither fighter could really get the decisive edge to lay claim to the fight, would have loved for two more rounds on that one.

Adesanya vs Gastelum, because the fight was not only more technical than Romero vs Costa, but also because both fighters have been pushed even further towards the limits of what they can endure.

Seriously, MW is such a fun division at the moment. So many classic fights and knockouts in the recent years.

I gotta take a shit first so I can contemplate and weighing down all the pros and cons of both fights.

Romero vs Costa was pretty good.

Adesanya vs Gastelum was an instant classic.

Izzy/Gastelum is a far better fight. It’s not even up for debate unless you’re an absolute casual or a homosexual who likes seeing juiceheads go at it.

I said no homo after I watched it. Big black Cuban gets pounded by extremely muscular Brazilian.

Costa vs Romero is overrated, not even the best fight of the night as that goes to the Miocic vs Cormier that night imo.

Izzy vs Gastelum was wild. Super momentum swings and 5 rounds of that.

1st round Gas hurts Izzy, 2nd Izzy drops him, 3rd was even, 4th Gas hurts Izzy with a high kick out of all things and 5th rounds was just brutality delivered by Izzy.

Adesanya vs Gastelum.

Actually won fight of the year with numerous publications.
Featured two competitors going into round 5 2-2, forcing them to fight deep.
Both fighters hurt on multiple occasions.
Higher level of technical display overall.
5 rounds vs 3.

Really, I only expect Costa nuthuggers or Israel haters to say otherwise. Not sure how it's even a debate.

I smoke a lot of pot and remember enjoying both and that’s about it. Hats off to all involved

Got to go with the 5 rounder Adesanya vs Gastellum. I don’t think Costa survives 4 and 5 against a Romero.

Izzy/Kelvin because it had more back and forth and a more conclusive winner. Costa/Romero had great exchanges, but neither fighter could really get the decisive edge to lay claim to the fight, would have loved for two more rounds on that one.

True, I mean I thought Costa won but maybe another two rounds might have made it more decisive.

Back