What female UFC fighter would you realistically turn down?

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I am proud to say I wouldn't turn down any of them. Now, you might think I have low standards, but to you I say maybe your standards are too HIGH. Also, regardless of the face, they are all in great shape. SO go ahead, go ahead and look down on me! But before you do...Think about the question, REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.

carmouche_crop_north.jpg

Amanda%2BNunes%2Bsubmits%2BMiesha%2BTate%2Bto%2Bwin%2BUFC%2Bbantamweight%2Btitle.png

aisthebash.jpg

Anyone who has a feminine face I'd at least hang with them.

Probably all of them except for Magana.

She can get that d'arce in the first round.

I wouldn't TURN any of them down.
Just DROP them on the friendzone<36>

I am proud to say I wouldn't turn down any of them. Now, you might think I have low standards, but to you I say maybe your standards are too HIGH. Also, regardless of the face, they are all in great shape. SO go ahead, go ahead and look down on me! But before you do...Think about the question, REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.

carmouche_crop_north.jpg

Amanda%2BNunes%2Bsubmits%2BMiesha%2BTate%2Bto%2Bwin%2BUFC%2Bbantamweight%2Btitle.png

aisthebash.jpg
Ok, I've really thought about it and..........................

...............FUCK..............NOOOO.

carmouche_crop_north.jpg

aisthebash.jpg
Ronda Rousey...I don't care how pretty a face, or nice a body, if the feet don't do it for me, "Bye, Felicia!"

Who is the lesbo grocery store clerk wearing ufc clothes?

Back