What Fashion Style Yall Want Back

Fanny Packs and the male Leotard. My life would be so much easier.

chicherillo.jpg

22661237411.jpg

P.S: I'm not gay, I just dress like one in real life.
Lol

Had a pair a while ago (back when they were more commonly being sold) but I think I lost one of the legs or something. Either that or the zipper mechanism stopped working-- seems like I remember the zipper connector was not all that quick or easy to utilize either, especially back on.

I think it's a decent idea, but the practicality was questionable from what I remember. Tbf- I had a cheapo one from a sports store, you probably have a luxury-quality set by comparison.

The ones for hiking aren't that expensive. Marmot run $80, Columbia are $40-60.

They are really handy if you start at 6am on a trail. When it gets hot you just unzip the lower pant legs and throw them in the pack.

V7k8cpj.gif

I kinda miss track suits though. Bonus points if you can spot @Rusk.

Tracksuits with three stripes shall only be worn.

If you're from a certain part of the world, they never go out of style. Do yourself a favor and check out the facebook group "Squatting Slavs in track suits". Better yet join the group :eek:

A girl actually has to stay skinny year round to wear stuff like that.
Calling lies on this. Low rise jeans made their way onto plenty of . . . Uh, “fuller figured” women lol.

And every time them bitches were wearing raggedy pannies with them :hmph

I said monocles and top hats earlier in this thread but the truth is, I just wanted that having a sense of style is a manly trait back.
Not sure how it got to this point, but some men are even proud of the fact that their wardrobe never evolve past high school (t-shirt/jeans), like a lot of women willingly admit they suck at math.

I like clothes that have military tradition because they are very functional and look very sharp.

805289114550_shad_qt

0170ed071e6db08566c213cef3f4037b.jpg

3172293_master.jpeg

Z29S79.jpg

I'm loving the current yoga pants and short shorts styles. I hope that never changes. I can't think of anything I'd rather have.

As far as men's fashions.... I'm not gay so I don't care how other men dress.

As far as how I dress, I've never been concerned about fashion trends, I've been wearing mostly jeans and plain t-shirts for over 25 years.

V7k8cpj.gif

I kinda miss track suits though. Bonus points if you can spot @Rusk.

nah dude, i would never wear a tracksuit like that, its for peasants, i used to have a red tracksuit, but now i just got my Royal Gopnik Orange tracksuit. I look really good in it :D

bb0951a18d854651c622bb93502183f683f2466f.gif

also tracksuits are still fashionable in 2018, just not the old school suits with extra fabric like you see in your gif.

FUBU
South Pole
Other Baggy pants and cargos
Starter Jackets
Overalls
Debating over BDU's. Didn't serve in the military but l liked the pants.

Back