What Fashion Style Yall Want Back

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With Kim Kardashin bringing back the 90s, it only a matter of time before everyone walking around in overalls and timbs. But what would yall like to see comeback?

Old School Jeresy again. The vintage game was cool to me.

Also Silk Shirts. So Conor Bless.

With Kim Kardashin bringing back the 90s, it only a matter of time before everyone walking around in overalls and timbs. But what would yall like to see comeback?

late 90s DKNY
black
gray
jeans

dating high school seniors

that never goes out of style

i want to feather my hair again and have a comb sticking out of my back pocket

Bringing back my late 90's early 2000's swag would be a hoot.

I was a fairly image conscious skater / metal douche nozzle.

Baggy jeans/cargo's, wallet chains, skate shoes, hoodies in the middle of summer, spiky hair, eyebrow and lip piercings.

I'm on the silk shirts hard. All fresh Prince, Bud Bundy influenced. However 80s - mid 90s needs to come back. I'm fucked I know. b3017d9389773114ba56f2769009e2e7--s-fashion-female-fashion.jpg

Bringing back my late 90's early 2000's swag would be a hoot.

I was a fairly image conscious skater / metal douche nozzle.

Baggy jeans/cargo's, wallet chains, skate shoes, hoodies in the middle of summer, spiky hair, eyebrow and lip piercings.
3-models-2016-men-hip-hop-jeans-skateboard.jpg

Non-mainstream-punk-metal-belt-male-jeans-baggy-jeans-trousers-chain-wholesale-Street-Cross-Chain.jpg

<Varys01>

Jez I'm glad they are gone

I pretty much wear what I want. Everything is retro now anyways so you can pull off almost anything as long as it's not too over the top. What you can't do is dress like you're 15 when you're pushing 40. That won't work.

edit- my fault ts, I read the title and didn't care what you meant. On that note, I wouldn't mind wearing beef and broccoli timberlands again, but for me that style is over.

I love all types of music, so I guess it would be nice to hear rappers talk about selling drugs instead of being addicted to the stuff.

I wonder if withdrawal symptoms feel just as bad when you got a few million in the bank..... nah, they def don't.

Belt Bags by a factor of 1000000000000000.

They're actually more relevant now then when they were in fashion. So much phones, tablets, powerbanks, chargers and other accessories you can put in those things.

Back