what ever happened to shane carwin?

Back issues, along with getting old and getting smashed probably made engineering look like a better choice than beating people up.

does anyone know what happened to him after the beating junior gave him?

While in the middle of a mock training camp in an attempt to drop to welterweight by way of cocain he found himself caught up in the middle of a pretty wild party scene in New Jersey.

He was living life too fast; and after contracting multiple STD's from having a devil's threesome with The Situation he took an interest in the art of Tai Chi. The last I heard he had met a Flemish peasant women and lives in Iceland.

If i had to choose someone to punch me in the face, carwin would be the last guy I'd pick.

Getting beat up by Schaub in practice plus dealing with savages like Brock and JDS will take years off your career.

lol Carwin was training with Schaub? Poor Brendan, I'm surprised he can even recognize his family.

Bad luck. If only he lived up to his potential, we know. sad story.

If I'm thinking right he was an engineer and was still working as one when he was fighting. I'm sure he's just working a 9-5 now.

Pretty sure you could have figured this out on your own.

''Back issues'' for sure.

13-Shane-Carwin.jpg
images-407_medium.jpeg

lol Carwin was training with Schaub? Poor Brendan, I'm surprised he can even recognize his family.

Carwin "rocked him" in the buildup to the Rothwell fight and that's why Schaub lost supposedly.

Getting beat up by Schaub in practice plus dealing with savages like Brock and JDS will take years off your career.
Savages like Brock? Really? Gassing yourself to a point where you're lifeless in the next round doesn't make the other dude a savage.....

Savages like Brock? Really? Gassing yourself to a point where you're lifeless in the next round doesn't make the other dude a savage.....

That fight should have been stopped.

People assume that when you're winning a lot and having quick fights that you're not taking punishment. Carwin has a laundry list of injury problems and he's only getting older.

He is a mad scientist now building rockets to launch at North Korea

He shrank twice as fast as Overeem has after their respective steroid allegations but everyone loves Carwin.

He hurt his back cutting height and now runs a business with Arona and Sean Sherk.

Back