What ever happened to Kaue Mena??

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by Clarkey, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Clarkey

Clarkey Orange Belt

Anyone know what came of that incident with Miqual Falcao and Kaue Mena?? Did Kaue recover? Were the guys that assalted him goto Jail??

2. JLBN

JLBN Blue Belt

I've been looking thru places for updates. He had brain surgery, plastic surgery to make him look normal after a large part of his brain was removed.

He still wants to return to fighting but will never be cleared. Unsure if he's even started training again.

3. Readybodisready

Readybodisready Red Belt

He has a twitter account and posts pictures sometimes. His recovery is very slow but he looks like he can live a normal life now. Last article I read about him last year he was doing physiotherapy every day, probably still is. Got his eye sight back, much less memory loss now and he can almost walk perfectly again. Fighting is just completely out of reach for him but he still wants to come back one day. It's sad.

He still talks to Falcao and is cool with him. One thing I really hope for his sake is that he doesn't remember anything of what happened that night. Imagine having to relive that in dreams every night.

I also don't know anything about the scumbags who were captured and questioned by the police. I wish some Brazilians would update us properly.

4. barillas

barillas Anti-Marxist Belt

Was searching about it last week, he got better and plan to start training again as ppl said up here.