What ever happened to George Bush?

Damn you TS, now I have Scott Farrell going through my head from YAMMA, "He could run our country better than the president, Geooooooooorge Bush."

I actually know him a little, wrestled a bit with him like 10 years ago (we used to train at the same places), nice guy.

I remember that he tested positive for THC after the Ricco loss, and got a light suspension.

Is this the sherdog member George w bush? He was an entertaining poster.

He fought Bill Steiner.... any relation to Scott Steiner?

he was fortunate to survive being shot down in combat and being recovered, then helping rescue other pilots. many of those shot down who landed on enemy territory were eaten slowly. since they had no food the enemy was starving and in order to 'preserve' the meat they would only cut off what they wanted to eat at a time. so they would cut hunks of meat off a guy for days and just leave him in unimaginable physical and mental suffering.

He was forced to step away from the game for a much more explosive and athletic replacement.

Former-President-George-W-Bush-has-P.jpg

Sonuvabitch! All that time he was busy tearin shit up at home and abroad was stealing his attention away from his true calling - shaggy dog paintings.

he was fortunate to survive being shot down in combat and being recovered, then helping rescue other pilots. many of those shot down who landed on enemy territory were eaten slowly. since they had no food the enemy was starving and in order to 'preserve' the meat they would only cut off what they wanted to eat at a time. so they would cut hunks of meat off a guy for days and just leave him in unimaginable physical and mental suffering.

14089325_1280x960.jpg

I wonder if he does oil based paintings

Back