What ever happend to Tommy Morrisons comeback? Jirov? Mesi?

TimmyC

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
They all came back then vanished into thin air? wtf!

Morrison is doing MMA, Jirov tried to call out Danny Green and just got ignored, Mesi is in politics or something

Did Tommy fight mma yet? Did jirov have a comeback fight yet? He will do great at cruiser. Mesi was better than people gave him credit for.

Im pretty sure Tommy still has hiv or else he would be fighting.

he only fights at these small indian reserves where he can fight with hiv and not worry about the ban, the only problem is that not many people watch + proabably a lot of guy dont want to fight him until he is cleared of hiv

Jirov is pretty old so i dont think he is going to fight anymore unless its a big fight where he can get money. He tried to called out Danny green at the beginning of the year but no one really paid attention to him so i think he's done

Did Tommy fight mma yet? Did jirov have a comeback fight yet? He will do great at cruiser. Mesi was better than people gave him credit for.

Well... it's complicated.

Originally it was meant to be a full MMA bout on an Indian Reserve.

Then it got changed to a standup only bout.

Then, hours before it started, it was changed to a punches only contest.

So pretty much the opposite of the way Mercer/Sylvia worked.

who won?

I dont know what Jirovs up to but Morrison and Mesis comebacks are irrelevant.

Tommy has HIV. Its hard for him to get licensed and even if he did put some wins together no big promoter, tv exec or even top fighter will go near him.

Same with Mesi. He has brain damage.

Difference is Tommy actually had a career. Mesi was protected WHILE he was active and a cruiser gave him brain damage.

Neither of these guys have any business being in a ring.

I dont know what Jirovs up to but Morrison and Mesis comebacks are irrelevant.

Tommy has HIV. Its hard for him to get licensed and even if he did put some wins together no big promoter, tv exec or even top fighter will go near him.

Same with Mesi. He has brain damage.

Difference is Tommy actually had a career. Mesi was protected WHILE he was active and a cruiser gave him brain damage.

Neither of these guys have any business being in a ring.
I want to see your proof of Mesi's brain damage and I want to see it now. Temporary injuries don't count as brain damage unless it caused permanent damage, doc.

Morrison:

(modified mooey thai lol)

who the hell is tommy fooling? he got the hiv man..he's not the healthiest looking person..if it was a false positive he would have all the info in the world to get more money from a lawsuit than he'll ever make in the ring and never have to fight again..he's fighting because like alot of boxers he doesn't know how to do anything else...the problem is no top fighter worth anything will ever step in the ring with him unless he gets tested properly by the right people..its a shame he's putting alot of people at risk with this foolhardy comeback....it wasn't like he was in prime anyways prior the hiv diagnosis...lennox just finished beating the shit out of him, he was having trouble with a out of shape razor ruddock, and getting draws with fighters like ross purrity

it wasn't like he was in prime anyways prior the hiv diagnosis...lennox just finished beating the shit out of him, he was having trouble with a out of shape razor ruddock, and getting draws with fighters like ross purrity

20 yrs ago

mesi im glad he retired after his comebacks...you don't fuck around with brain bleeds...he had 2 of them too..as a fighter i didnt like him that much..very protected and limited..prior to the fight with jirov he, in my opinion got lucky, against monte barrett...he was also lucky against jirov he wasn't stopped in those last 2 rounds of that fight...but if a natural cruiser could do that to him he should be glad he didn't face any of the heavier punchers in the division at the time

Back