What events should we use for the next Shoop Contests? Voice opinions here.

I prefer ISL or NGS over MS Paint simply because my artistic abilities are non-existent!

dead-kennedy-ms13-jpg.599631

Just like @in the liver I'm in training for the MS Paint contest, so instead of shooping you guys I drew some pretty pictures.

Some reason DK came out like Biz Markie
xfp9j9A.png

Hory sheet that is good.

Attachments

• dead-kennedy-ms13.jpg
    dead-kennedy-ms13.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I believe Cormier/Miocic, and Khabib/Porier are perfect for ISL, which is right after Paint.

As for Paint we can do the Elimination Round using Ngannou vs. dos Santos, and for Final Round Jones/Santos.
This sounds perfect to me.

Key points are... the Jones card & the Cormier card that are both super stacked with shoopable material. So they are the 2 main stays that the conversation is based around.

We missed a perfect opportunity with round 1 at last week's 238 card. Is it too late to use that contest for Paint round 1? It's not the way we normally do things, but maybe it still works?

The only real drawback (pun intended) would be that people who signed up first would have an extra day to work on their art than someone who didn't get the notification till the next day or something.
8FTMFXD.gif

We also had a shoop thread for Cowboy's eye, but I don't think that should interfere with Paint bandits having their way with it too. There's a lot of other fun stuff about that card with Ferg... & then Cejudo declaring himself the ruler of the Universe (exaggeration) lol...

& Cejudo's super stank face (12 seconds in)

The Zombie card doesn't look very fruitful at all for shoops at a glance. Ngannou/Dos Santos could be good for a 1st round... but with only 7 days between that & Jones it would get pretty tight. Voting ends that Friday just before the Jones fight. That seems a bit much for me. I might deal with it if that's what everyone wants to do, but my preference (if time traveling is out) is 239 & 240.

239 & then 240 is backwards since the best card is during the 1st round... but if you look at it... the ISL is backwards too. Cormier's card is all ready super stacked with shoopable material where-as the finale of Portier/Khabib isn't so far. Right now it's just the main event. I'm assuming a stellar co-main has to be added... but you never know how shoopable it will be.

Luckily, we don't have to determine all the details of ISL just yet. It's only in discussion right now so that we can have reference on how to proceed with the Paint competition.

Last edited:
shoop-obi-drax-kenobi-jpg.599989

Attachments

• Shoop Obi-Drax Kenobi.jpg
    Shoop Obi-Drax Kenobi.jpg
    527.1 KB · Views: 82
Am I on this list

Even tho I am bad at thingz

shoop-drax-dead-kennedy-2-jpg.599997

Attachments

• Shoop Drax & Dead Kennedy 2.jpg
    Shoop Drax & Dead Kennedy 2.jpg