What ethnicity is Shayna Baszler?

They seem more like gym buds. It's not impossible that he's a beard for the benefit of Ronda's publicity. Either way I wouldn't be surprised...though more so if she really dated Brandon.

No reason for her to have a beard. If she were gay and open about it, it'd just make her more popular, since a lot of the interest is coming from mainstream society, specifically from relatively young, socially liberal people that would find her lesbianism brave in a Caitlyn Jenner sort of way. She'd probably have a Nobel Peace prize by now if she were gay.

No reason for her to have a beard. If she were gay and open about it, it'd just make her more popular, since a lot of the interest is coming from mainstream society, specifically from relatively young, socially liberal people that would find her lesbianism brave in a Caitlyn Jenner sort of way. She'd probably have a Nobel Peace prize by now if she were gay.

That's true, but I also think a large portion of her fans consists of straight guys who might find her possible lesbianism a turn off. I mean isn't that why so many in the entertainment industry are in the closet especially leading men and women? They still fear that admittance to homosexuality would lead to loss of support from their opposite sex fans even in today's socially liberal climate.

Back