What Eddie Wineland brings to the table is.....

FedorandBjpenn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Awkward fast striking, with awesome footwork/movement, head movement and decent much improved grappling.

that being said.... Barao takes this fight using leg kicks, keeping his distance and getting late takedowns. 50-45 or 49-46

Thoughts?

Awkward fast striking, with awesome footwork/movement, head movement and decent much improved grappling.

that being said.... Barao takes this fight using leg kicks, keeping his distance and getting late takedowns. 50-45 or 49-46

Thoughts?

Nope. Wineland by flash KO. End of story.

I could be wrong. It's just what I want to see.

Barao via submission

Sig bets are welcomed. Cruz needs to return so Barao can make his reign official.

cant root against Winelands Mustache tbh.

He doesn't have the tash anymore. I have him on Facebook, he shaved it weeks ago.

Barao will win if he wants to grapple, the fight will get interesting if he doesn't

He doesn't have the tash anymore. I have him on Facebook, he shaved it weeks ago.
He traded it up for a back piece.

g.jpg

Wineland has some good striking, but Barao is just a monster. Even Mcdonald said he couldn't see Barao's punches coming in as they were too unorthodox.

Barao by sub after knockdown, like the Picket fight.

if wineland doesnt get the ko/tko by the end of round 2 then im thinking round 3 or 4 sub by barao

Back