What Dominick Reyes should do to defeat Jon Jones?

Eye poke, knee kick, and pulse tainted creatine in tainted cocaine.

slow him down with leg kicks and then punch him really hard in the face

I'm torn on this. On one hand, I look at Reyes losing to Volkan (he did) and think this dude has absolutely nothing for Jones. Then I think how much success Marretta had. Santos is a middleweight, way shorter than Reyes with zero ground game. Santos was choked out by Eric fucking Spicely.

Then I think - man, Reyes surely would fare better than Santos? Bigger, better wrestling, better ground game.

I dunno. Jones probably wins fairly easily.

Neither those strategy worked for Rampage, gus, dc, lyoto, Chael, Bonnar or Vitor
Those guys weren’t pico’d up and how many sharpened their nails prior ? If their fingerprints aren’t on his eyeball at the end of the fight they haven’t done enough

Play Marreta's game and don't hurt yourself. My recommendation for Reyes.

Come straight out and kick him in the diqq really hard...then, after he gets a warning for that he should jam his thumb so far in his eye he touches his thoughts.

I got nothin else cause...GOAT#2

Fedor #1

What Dominick Reyes should do to defeat Jon Jones?

Fight him on EA sports UFC 4 playstation or XBox...

Kick him in the nuts a few times. Grab the cage if being taken down. Cheat as much as possible, even if it costs you a few points.

What Reyes should do to defeat Jones?
Just fight the way he fights and go 100% without hesitation.

Too often with guys like Jones, fighters psych themselves out and completely change their gameplan to try and deal with him. This gets away from what makes them successful and can actually make them perform worse.

Reyes has been successful going in there and throwing hands. That's what he needs to do, without giving Jones time to adjust his timing. If Reyes pushes the pace in the first 1-2 minutes of the fight, he can catch Jon off guard before he gets used to Reyes' timing. This is a huge advantage. But if you fight timid for the 1st round and give Jon time to get comfortable, you're putting yourself at a huge disadvantage.

Run across the cage and flying knee Jon while Jon is slowly crawling toward him. Hope that Jones raises his hand instinctively to make the strike legal but still gets KO’d

Back