What does Stipe's early finish of Maldonado say about Glover's punching power?

Still wrong. The fight was stopped after 10 minutes.

misc-got-a-badass-over-here-l-png.1811

Yeah, like when BJ moved up & finished Hughes?

Or maybe when Manhoef (who formerly fought @ WW) KTFO Mark Hunt? (a very heavy HW)

Science proves allot now doesn't it?

First: a lot
Second: acceleration

Also please let me know when Manhoef makes 170 again (or beats someone of relevance)

Your whole point was that Glover couldn't finish Maldonado in a 3 round right, but you're wrong, Glover did finish him.

Plus Stipe has serious power and like everyone itt already pointed out not every punch is thrown the same or land the same.

Stipe would make Glover comatose.

These huge heavyweights fight at HW for a reason..

Your whole point was that Glover couldn't finish Maldonado in a 3 round right, but you're wrong, Glover did finish him.

Plus Stipe has serious power and like everyone itt already pointed out not every punch is thrown the same or land the same.

I was actually trying to point out that Stipe made it look easy whereas Glover threw everything but the kitchen sink & needed the doctors assistance to get the same result...
How specific does one need to be to get the real point across?

When standing Glover dropped Maldanado in about 20 seconds, he spent the wrest of the round going for gnp with Fabio covering up well which is why he didnt get the KO .

I was actually trying to point out that Stipe made it look easy whereas Glover threw everything but the kitchen sink & needed the doctors assistance to get the same result...
How specific does one need to be to get the real point across?

Lol stop making threads. Glover made beating Maldonado easy too, it just took him a little longer.

Maldonado wasn't out from the punch the ref just thought he wouldn't recover but Maldonado was still concious. And Miocic does have power. Also Maldonado's chin might be gone for good his next fight will show but at some point his chin had to give in

Glover is overrated in so many ways. He has good power, but limited speed and precision. If you're asking if Stipe beats Glover than absolutely.

I think it shows that the insane amount of punishment Fabio's been taking over the years is catching up to him and Stipe hits pretty fucking hard.

as emjay would say
this proves no two punches are equal

Nothing.

What does Arlovski's finish of Nelson say about JDS punching power. Wasteland this nonsense

Stipe is a much better technical boxer than Glover. He landed shots on Maldonado that he didn't see coming.

This, the last 1-2 combination on the feet is pure boxing ABC.

Glover knocked him down and he somehow was able to recover while badly hurt. Stipe hurt him early, then hurt him more and he went down. Those kinds of wars take a toll on durability, and Glover wasn't deadly enough with his GnP.

The only thing that comes to my mind is Stipe has better boxing than Glover, duh.

Back