What does Sherdog consider trashy?

Anything douchey is also trashy

Like guys wearing white tank tops
Or those tops with obnoxious logos and/or designs on them

I see that and I'm either thinking gross ass white boys that hang around 711
Or overweight trailer trash sitting in a broken recliner chair watching 9/11 conspiracy theories on the tv

says the Canadian weakling who listens to Drake and young thug garbage rap. Go eat bricks

Lmao you're the village idiot. Every time I see u reply to me I know it's bout to be some bullsh*t.

Thanks for the laughs

Last edited:
Took all of 10 seconds for each. Shorter than the amount of time it took you to reply to around ten posts, in a row, showing your displeasure with people claiming Kayne is a douche. Try hard???

Took no time at all.
Ur posts still trash tho.

Lmao you're the village idiot. Every time I see u reply to me I know it's bout to be some bullshit.

Thanks for the laughs

dont be mad nobody posts in your garbage hip hop thread. Your life is probably just as shitty as your taste in music. Pasty White Canadians like you are trying to claim to know about rap culture and hip hop its comical.

dont be mad nobody posts in your garbage hip hop thread. Your life is probably just as shitty as your taste in music. Pasty White Canadians like you are trying to claim to know about rap culture and hip hop its comical.

Lol man ur opinions are so woat.

Canadian? Idk how anyone takes u seriously

How are anteaters not on the pole. Shit thread.

Ketchup on steak? Ketchup is delicious wtf I'm done with this thread

Voted for Bobby Boulders and I don't even know why. Never even had an issue with him that I can recall

Was Ye the Phantom Menace this entire time? Why's he dressed like a Shit Lord?

How are anteaters not on the pole. Shit thread.

sacramento.jpg

Fake tans are awesome. I legit feel like I'm in a bizarro world

Back