What does Ronda need to do become the GOAT?

Die

Then be reincarnated as a goat

Rousey should not be included in the same league as Fedor, GSP or Silva... ever!

It honestly is not possible for a female to be the P4P greatest fighter of all time.

Unfortunately, due to her gender people will never accept her as GOAT. Nor is it really appropriate to have a GOAT given the gender and weightclass differences.

However, if she goes another 5 years undefeated and beating another 12 opponents.... I'd consider her in the GOAT conversation with Fedor or Aldo. A fight a weightclass up against a quality opponent would be good as well.

Of WMMA? She's already there. Of MMA in general? She can't unless she could beat the best male fighters, which she can't.

Beat 4 men in one night.

royce-gracie.jpg

she'll never be the goat, someone better will come along
fact

She needs to beat:

Kick_Ass_Hit_Girl_Moretz_purple_2.jpg

then
Xena-xena-warrior-princess-4980818-505-640.jpg

and finally

latest

She is already pretty close to being the GOAT. She just needs more wins. By the time she cleans out the BW division and bending Cyborg`s arm into a funny shape, she will be like 18-0 or 20-0. Then she can retire as the GOAT. Women-haters on Sherdog will whine and whine and whine, but her GOAT status will be undeniable.

Jarl

She is 10-0 now. I dont think you can say she is "pretty close" if she needs to get 18-0 or 20-0 with a win over Cyborg. But other than that I agree, its just not that easy to add 8-10 more wins on a row and at the moment she is still far behind the andersons of the world.

She can't no matter what she does, because the talent in WMMA isn't even in the same stratosphere as male MMA yet. She could beat every female MMA fighter on Earth and still not be the GOAT. It's like saying Kimbo Slice is GOAT because he is undefeated at crushing fat slobs in street brawls.

The greatest WNBA player will never be the GOAT basketball player of all time either. The skill level gap between male and female spots is real.

Not be a female.

1.get top level competition that can rival her
2.beat them
3.fight and kill Mighty Mouse in a catchweight superfight

Back