What does Ronda have to say/do tomorrow to get the majority of Sherdog to not despise her?

Honestly, I think if she said she was dying most people would have the decency to reflect on their irrational hatred and rectify it.

shave her head for kids with cancer.
"just looking for sympathy,copying yammajoonez,find a new gimmick ronda! omg i swear,such a bad person,fucking scum" :: watches best of gilbert yvel on fight pass while whistlin ::

She has to apologize for being successful and self-confident.

If she lost and did the interview afterwards with some humility and humbleness, I would respect her again.

If she lost and did the interview afterwards with some humility and humbleness, I would respect her again.
"I apologize to fookin noone"

:: cheers ::

Nothing people will hate her regardless. I wonder if she'll skip the post fight interview after she wins.

Build a time machine, go back in time and don't act like a whiny annoying bitch for the majority of her life. This disgraceful woman has admitted to spitting in people's drinks when she worked as a bartender...... SCUM.

Build a time machine, go back in time and don't act like a whiny annoying bitch for the majority of her life. This disgraceful woman has admitted to spitting in people's drinks when she worked as a bartender...... SCUM.
surely the worst thing a fighter has ever done. way worse than that guy who spit blood at another fighter after the fight.

surely the worst thing a fighter has ever done. way worse than that guy who spit blood at another fighter after the fight.
Where did I say that's the worst thing a fighter has done? Quit making stupid statements with your white knighting. It's beyond pathetic.

Where did I say that's the worst thing a fighter has done? Quit making stupid statements with your white knighting. It's beyond pathetic.
If scum bother you so much,why dont you talk about these other guys,since its so important to point it out ;)

If scum bother you so much,why dont you talk about these other guys,since its so important to point it out ;)
Are you full blown Retarded? This thread is about Ronda, why would I bring anyone else up? Your white knighting and shilling is terrible. You must be 300pds of ugly old man to be going into every Ronda thread to defend M'lady's honor. Just put me on ignore dude, all you do is come up with the dumbest reasons to even reply to me.

She would have to lose and show humility.

If she wins and shows genuine humility, it would go a long way too.

Are you full blown Retarded? This thread is about Ronda, why would I bring anyone else up? Your white knighting and shilling is terrible. You must be 300pds of ugly old man to be going into every Ronda thread to defend M'lady's honor. Just put me on ignore dude, all you do is come up with the dumbest reasons to even reply to me.
What about the time yvel koed the ref??
or Jeremy horn spit on that guy??
yea.

She would have to apologize to the fans. Discuss how she rose to prominence partially due to skill, but largely due to luck. When she rose up there simply wasn't high-level women's MMA. Even now the women aren't there yet. It's the equivalent of the 90s for men's MMA. Admit that the fame gave her an inflated ego that caused her to grossly overestimate her abilities and treat people badly. Apologize for misrepresenting the sport by routinely breaking unwritten and written codes of ethics. For instance, you don't disrespect a fighter after the fight if you won, especially if that person is trying to be gracious in defeat. That is a disgusting attitude. She should apologize to the fans for waiting in the bushes to dodge Holm. They deserved to see the rematch, not have a one and done return against a cherry picked opponent.

Why should she say anything that does not make the majority of Sherdog despise her anyway? The majority of the haterbois are morons - why do something to please them when they deserve to be punished for not appreciating such an outstanding once in a lifetime human being as Ronda?

"I'm sorry for my past actions and behaviors. I'm sorry to all the individuals I bullied. Going forward I hope to be a better, kinder person."

Back