What does Rogan say now? #OnceEver

Retard Rogan will now act like he knew from the start Ronda is bad.

But actually this happened.

Rogan: "Edmund you clearly know a lot about boxing. Ronda is not winging punches, she is throwing perfect technique". If you don't believe me go check out his podcast with Edmund/Ronda and then the one with Cerrone. Its there.

NEVER FORGET who was Ronda's nuthugger. NEVER FORGET who was the hype man. NEVER!!

Sure, people get exited, but most of us doesn't proclaim that our favorite fighter is not just a once in a lifetime athlete, but "a once ever athlete".

Stick any of us on a microphone in front of millions for a zillion years, and I bet any of us would be lucky if that was the dumbest thing we ever said.

I said it years ago, and I say it now. Cyborg would have utterly crushed her at any point of their careers..i don't think that people hate her so much as the very forced "image" being pushed upon us, and lots of it from Joe himself.

Stick any of us on a microphone in front of millions for a zillion years, and I bet any of us would be lucky if that was the dumbest thing we ever said.
I'm not so sure I agree. There are plenty of people who have been "on the air" longer than Rogan and who hasn't come close to that level of stupidity. Rogan likes to exaggerate, a lot.

The fact Ronda knocked two people out with her striking sort of shocks me. It shows how awful 98% of the women's striking in MMA is garbage.

You would have to push whatever flavour of the month fighter any how. You work for the company and for that kind of money you will toe that line resl good...

Sure, people get exited, but most of us doesn't proclaim that our favorite fighter is not just a once in a lifetime athlete, but "a once ever athlete".

Over and over again.
He really looks like an ass because of this imo

Let's be fair to Rogan here, especially as hardcore fans on a forum... If you took any one of us and put us under a microscope about our thoughts on MMA all the time, you would find some crazy opinions once in awhile. Part of being a fan is getting way excited about things.
I have never once called someone a "once-ever" athlete. Even the prospects I believe could be future champions won't get that kind of praise from me.

With the obvious exception of Mickey Gall, but we all know he's exempt from the rules.

You would have to push whatever flavour of the month fighter any how. You work for the company and for that kind of money you will toe that line resl good...

I think Rogan mostly pushes the ones he actually likes or believes in, whether he's wrong or not. It's not like he was saying Sage & Paige were going to be champions or anything.

He has to do some hindsight about all the biased stuff he said about her. sooner or later he has to state that rhonda was good but not that good.

I think Rogan mostly pushes the ones he actually likes or believes in, whether he's wrong or not. It's not like he was saying Sage & Paige were going to be champions or anything.

Hate to say it brosef but I think Rogan hypes fighters for the Business. OnceEver Ronda while Fedor is overrated.

Come on bro

Hate to say it brosef but I think Rogan hypes fighters for the Business. OnceEver Ronda while Fedor is overrated.

Come on bro

Rogan loves Fedor. He regularly says if he had to pick, he's the GOAT heavyweight when the subject comes up.

But I'm pretty sure he puts Jones or someone else ahead of him. And how is Fedor not OnceEver?

People are allowed to have differing opinions of the GOAT conversation of Fedor, Jones, GSP, Anderson, etc., the elite of the elites in their primes.

If Rogan starts putting Beneil Dariush in front of Fedor, then let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back