What does jon jones think is gonna happen?

It is so bizarre that people honestly think he is scared. Considering who he has beaten handily I have to believe they are trolling.

Reports came out that DC hurt his knee before the hendo fight and might need surgery;
who is going to replace Alexander Gustafsson and be as worthy a contender??

Seriously just confused why jones is stalling again and refuses to sign his bout agreement.

Anyone else confused at Jones behaivor?

i dont get why you are confused. hes negotiating for a better contract.

Good for Jones. I hope he gets every cent he wants. The UFC has had too much power over the fighters for too long. That's why they get away with giving only 5% of the revenue to the actual talent when other sports give 50% or so.

Get your paper, Jones or destroy Gustafsson in your last fight and move on to Bellator

Fortunately for Dana there are plenty of idiots who really think this contract negotiation equates to Jones being scared of Gus, which is what the UFC wants.

This is the conundrum for the UFC. Dana routinely publicly bashes the fighters and claims the UFC doesn't need them during contract talks. At the same time they want to build stars who can sell PPV's. They can't have it both ways.

Ronda is probably the only one Dana hasn't bashed in one way or another but he makes up for that by bashing Cyborg. Cyborg is the only other woman's fighter besides a 5 year retired actress who would sell a big fight.

Back