What does it take for you to accept Jon Jones

He is certainly the best mma fighter I have ever seen. He has also tested dirty on two distinctly separate occasions. That is a shadow that will always hang over his head.

40 but started late and maybe took it in the past! Though, why only Jon getting caught? Are u saying Jones is stupid because he has the funds to get the latest cheating ways?
Jon isn't the only one. Fighters in every tier are testing positive. You just don't care about them until they are top 10 and then all of a sudden their success is because of the juice.

Jon ruined the worldview of a lot of dangerously naive people here who thought 1) cheaters never prosper, 2) good guys always win, and 3) government agencies are just and good. <45>

They will hate him until for the rest of their lives because he popped their bubble.

Lots of people judge a person by how much success they have, regardless of how that success was achieved. Those people disgust me almost as much as JJ himself because those people are the reason Jon Jones has a career.

He is an amoral, repulsive, hypocritical cheater and criminal.

The only thing he could do to redeem himself in my eyes is to die saving children from a fire. Even then, I'd assume it was only because his dope was also in the building.

Because apparently being the GOAT is not enough for some of you guys.
Apparently beating Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Rashad Evans, TRT Vitor, Lord Chael, Alex Gustafsson x2, Daniel Cormier x2 in dominant fashion is not enough either.

Jon is the most active champion despite serving like 8 suspensions since 2015.

Jon beats world class fighters after a weekend of cocaine.

Jon beats world class fighters when he is sober.

Jon is the perfect storm.

People should focus more on the actual fights rather than the asterisks.
We have a once in a lifetime athlete and fighter in his prime right in front of us but y'all too busy talking asterisks
and conspiracy theories.

July 6th

usa-today-8312157.0.jpg
Pico pulsing

I have zero problems with Jon as a PEDS user, I'm not the one fighting him after all. He's a guy on top of his craft, willing to do whatever it takes to get/ stay there. I'm not sure a hoi polloi, slave morality is the best measuring stick for his actions.

But his fans are annoying when they say steroids don't work, don't throw kicks, Jon doesn't need them etc. He's the GOAT and he's/ was juicing. Both haters and fans should accept him as he is.

Apparently beating Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Rashad Evans, TRT Vitor, Lord Chael, Alex Gustafsson x2, Daniel Cormier x2 in dominant fashion is not enough either.

We have a once in a lifetime athlete and fighter in his prime right in front of us but y'all too busy talking asterisks
and conspiracy theories.

July 6th

usa-today-8312157.0.jpg
That's easy. Make him change.

and conspiracy theories.

July 6th

usa-today-8312157.0.jpg

if all of his wins were overturned due to being a lifelong steroid abuser then id consider the balance settled

He's the GOAT and he's/ was juicing. Both haters and fans should accept him as he is.
Well said. I agree, and IMO the silent majority (for lack of a better term) agree as well. You know, like 10% of fans screaming that he's the best and gets no respect, 10% of the fans screaming that he's a cheater and fuck him, and 80% of us quietly accept that he cheats and is the - or one of the - best ever.

But those 20% need each other. They'd obviously be bored if they couldn't troll each other. I say "obviously" because they just spend so much time doing it, there must be a reason.

And with that, I choose to escape the drama. Hope the rest of you enjoy it.

Cheating whole career makes you a cheater, not the GOAT. Sorry for the truth.

and conspiracy theories.

July 6th

usa-today-8312157.0.jpg

Jones is who he is and it’s not my place to judge. While I don’t agree with some things he’s done, I can still appreciate the things he’s done in the octagon except for the eye pokes.

40 but started late and maybe took it in the past! Though, why only Jon getting caught? Are u saying Jones is stupid because he has the funds to get the latest cheating ways?

Yup, that's what I'm saying.

Olympic athletes know how to beat tests. DC knows how.

He failed the piss test...and the human being test. I will never accept him.

As a fighter? Move to HW and stop cheating.

As a human? Nothing. He is literally garbage in every way possible. Starts off with a holier than thou persona and ratted on kids smoking weed. Became a weed addict. Says he's not the kind of champ who will get a dui. He gets a dui. He is a walking contradiction. PED cheat, hit and run, cocaine using, wife and kids cheating, piece of trash. There is literally nothing he can do as a human for me to ever think positively of him.

Do I think Lance Armstrong is bad at riding a bicycle? Do I think Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire can't hit a baseball well?

The fuck you want man? He's really good at fighting. He's also really good at being a cheater and a liar. He's also a shitty person. What the fuck you want, everybody to worship some douchebag dingleberry and gobble on his cock, like you?

10/10 post...outstanding.

PEDs have removed him from the GOAT discussion a while ago.

He's so jacked up on steroids that he stills tests positive to this day and is allowed to fight.
If PEDS are the disqualifier for mma goats,
that really leaves, no one..

Hes unquestionably the best martial artists weve ever witnessed in combat sports.

No one has yet to come close to what he does in the cage, we are blessed to witness it

Everything else, is completely irrelevant

i recognized Jones as the goat a long time ago but he needs to shut the fuck up and stop acting like mother Theresa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back