What does it take for you to accept Jon Jones

"Astrix"
fuck yes

Tintin was my shit
giphy.gif

Sorry after interacting with your threads before. I don't believe you post in good faith, you don't even believe what you post.
Is it that unfathomable to be a fan of the greatest fighter to have ever lived? We're all fight fans after all.

People should focus more on the actual fights rather than the asterisks.
We have a once in a lifetime athlete and fighter in his prime right in front of us but y'all too busy talking asterisks
and conspiracy theories.

I couldn't really understand that kind of mentality, until I watched the American Crime Story season about OJ Simpson. Sports are so important to North Americans that athletic success give you a free pass over pretty much anything, including literally cheating to achieve that success in the first place.

Sincerely why do you care? Not trying to be a dick but don’t be so wrapped up in the opinions of others on here.

It’s not going to change anyone’s mind that you feel he’s wrongly criticized or judged.

Who cares
Those people will be on the wrong side of history
People hated Ali when he was fighting too, I bet all those cans tell their grandchildren how great he is now and how much they loved him.
smh

Sincerely why do you care? Not trying to be a dick but don’t be so wrapped up in the opinions of others on here.

It’s not going to change anyone’s mind that you feel he’s wrongly criticized or judged.
<{clintugh}>

Who cares
People hated Ali when he was fighting too, I bet all those cans tell their grandchildren how great he is now and how much they loved him.
smh
<TheWire1>

Because apparently being the GOAT is not enough for some of you guys.
Apparently beating Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Rashad Evans, TRT Vitor, Lord Chael, Alex Gustafsson x2, Daniel Cormier x2 in dominant fashion is not enough either.

Jon is the most active champion despite serving like 8 suspensions since 2015.

Jon beats world class fighters after a weekend of cocaine.

Jon beats world class fighters when he is sober.

Jon is the perfect storm.

People should focus more on the actual fights rather than the asterisks.
We have a once in a lifetime athlete and fighter in his prime right in front of us but y'all too busy talking asterisks
and conspiracy theories.

July 6th

usa-today-8312157.0.jpg
Get ready because you’re gonna get it kid!

Who cares
smh
for much different reasons than jon. ali was hated cus he didnt want to fight in another man's war which is completely understandable. jon is a career cheat, huge fuckin difference.

I love when retards think MMA is a clean sport.

Jones is the best fighter we've ever seen. If you can't appreciate that, that's on you!

He is a great fighter but we know he takes steroids. How would he do without them? People always talk about the physical aspect but it is a huge advantage mentally as well. We don’t know that he would be as dominant without them. This is why he has an asterisk next to his name.

I’ve always hated jones. He is legit a shit head of a person outside of the cage. I will admit he is an amazing fighter though. But one could argue PEDs helped/help. I enjoy how he uses range and kicks to keep people at distance. It’s impressive. I still hate him though.

I love when retards think MMA is a clean sport.

Jones is the best fighter we've ever seen. If you can't appreciate that, that's on you!
That’s why he keeps getting busted but not Gus or DC or Smith or the rest? Grow some critical thinking kid

That’s why he keeps getting busted but not Gus or DC or Smith or the rest? Grow some critical thinking kid

Many people have been busted, not just Jones. Critical thinking you say? How is it that "dirty" fighters are able to pass tests and then later test positive? How do you rationalize that? Tests are beatable. They weren't even testing for EPO until recently. DC is a fucking 40 yr old Olympic athlete with superhuman strength and cardio. Yeah I'm sure he's clean.

Many people have been busted, not just Jones. Critical thinking you say? How is it that "dirty" fighters are able to pass tests and then later test positive? How do you rationalize that? Tests are beatable. They weren't even testing for EPO until recently. DC is a fucking 40 yr old Olympic athlete with superhuman strength and cardio. Yeah I'm sure he's clean.
40 but started late and maybe took it in the past! Though, why only Jon getting caught? Are u saying Jones is stupid because he has the funds to get the latest cheating ways?

just a fact check- A test for EPO was introduced at the 2000 Summer Olympic Games in Sydney (Australia). The test, validated by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), was based on the blood and urine matrix.

Back