What does it take for you to accept Jon Jones

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Because apparently being the GOAT is not enough for some of you guys.
Apparently beating Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Rashad Evans, TRT Vitor, Lord Chael, Alex Gustafsson x2, Daniel Cormier x2 in dominant fashion is not enough either.

Jon is the most active champion despite serving like 8 suspensions since 2015.

Jon beats world class fighters after a weekend of cocaine.

Jon beats world class fighters when he is sober.

Jon is the perfect storm.

People should focus more on the actual fights rather than the asterisks.
We have a once in a lifetime athlete and fighter in his prime right in front of us but y'all too busy talking asterisks
and conspiracy theories.

July 6th

usa-today-8312157.0.jpg

If those wins had of taken place in Pride everyone would be his number 1 fan.

Jon is GOAT. Whether you like him personally or not.

I think he needs to fight DC as many times as possible until he finally loses one.

At least you admit there is a legitimate and valid asterisk. You just want people to have more confirmation bias, and ignore problematic facts.

That's something.

When every other fighters are also allowed to juice lol.

And him fighting at heavyweight seems to be the most common request these days.

Nothing

I let Jones in my heart many years ago and he is still there

GOAT bless

Last edited:
Because apparently being the GOAT is not enough for some of you guys.
Apparently beating Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Rashad Evans, TRT Vitor, Lord Chael, Alex Gustafsson x2, Daniel Cormier x2 in dominant fashion is not enough either.

Jon is the most active champion despite serving like 8 suspensions since 2015.

Jon beats world class fighters after a weekend of cocaine.

Jon beats world class fighters when he is sober.

Jon is the perfect storm.

We have a once in a lifetime athlete and fighter in his prime right in front of us but y'all too busy talking asterisks
and conspiracy theories.

July 6th

usa-today-8312157.0.jpg
fedor-thumbs-down-GIF.gif

PEDs have removed him from the GOAT discussion a while ago.

He's so jacked up on steroids that he stills tests positive to this day and is allowed to fight.

I think it's a bit too late to turn back time and have him be a decent human being and non steroid abuser Coke head criminal

Do I think Lance Armstrong is bad at riding a bicycle? Do I think Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire can't hit a baseball well?

The fuck you want man? He's really good at fighting. He's also really good at being a cheater and a liar. He's also a shitty person. What the fuck you want, everybody to worship some douchebag dingleberry and gobble on his cock, like you?

When people accept Lance and all the others that cheated!

Sorry after interacting with your threads before. I don't believe you post in good faith, you don't even believe what you post.

Sad part is Jones probably could have won all his fights without cocaine, dick pills, fence grabs, eye pokes, PEDs.....probably a few I missed too.

Well if he was clean it would be a start.

giphy.gif

Do I think Lance Armstrong is bad at riding a bicycle? Do I think Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire can't hit a baseball well?

The fuck you want man? He's really good at fighting. He's also really good at being a cheater and a liar. He's also a shitty person. What the fuck you want, everybody to worship some douchebag dingleberry and gobble on his cock, like you?
<45><{anton}>

Back