What does it mean to be "White"?

To me white means that i am going to be playing with soldiers angels and casting spells that prevent damage. It also means that i will have way more creatures with flying. On the downside I wont have any direct damage , creature removal or counter spells at my disposal.

Im almost always white. Though sometimes I like to be green. I like elves
I always knew you were lame.

Blue and Black Attack, baby!

I hear the term "basic bitch" is an alternate way to describe white women...

Just because a race is hard to pin down and has fuzzy edges doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Put a blond swede and a Nigerian in room and you know who's white. It's just complex in many cases.

White is not a race, caucasian is a race and caucasian involves a lot of non-white groups.

White is just a caucasian with white skin.

White is not a race, caucasian is a race and caucasian involves a lot of non-white groups.

OK so what makes someone a Caucasian then?

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_miawa84Vzl1rbypgco1_500.jpg

White = euro mongrel in colonies

That being said race is a social construct

What's considered white in one country might not be in another

Most Latinos/North Africans consider themselves as white, however in Europe/North American they are viewed as non white

Do caucasians with non-white skin have white privilege?

Depends on their religion, nationality, sexual preferences and gender.

Are you saying you can't judge people strictly by their skin colour? How are we able to accuse strangers of having privilege, then?

Just because a race is hard to pin down and has fuzzy edges doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Put a blond swede and a Nigerian in room and you know who's white. It's just complex in many cases.

Is Nigerian albino also white then?

Where do you draw that arbitrary line?

I can deal with the rescheduling but I get damned pissed when my other playing partners Chad and Bruce take the last of the caddies to the cabana
Fixed
Here's George Carlin on golf:

Are you saying you can't judge people strictly by their skin colour? How are we able to accuse strangers of having privilege, then?

By the car they drive if they are male and their body if they are women.

Why are those the purest examples?

For example Obsolete was arguing that despite being more mixed due to more migrations northern italians are actually more pure-blooded than center and southern italians who descend from prehistoric italian populations, because northern italians were more white.

White people don't exist. Only black, brown and Asian people exist. Only people with pale skin need to realize this because they owe the world. People with pale skin should feel guilty and sad for how they look and should be treated differently. They should be manipulated at all times. People with pale skin are so boring and dull and really need the rest of the world to bring some color into these stolen lands. People with pale skin that live in Europe should open their borders.

We will be better off.

Elijah Muhammad of The Nation of Islam wrote a book titled, The Father of Man-Kind. In the book he teaches that the white race was created by an evil scientist named Yakub. Yakub set out to create a group of people opposite from his own. According to the story of Yakub, the first white man appeared only about 6,000 year ago on the island of Patmos in the Aegean Sea after a 600 year breeding process called “grafting”.
yakub.jpg

yakub-chart.jpg

http://www.theafrolounge.com/2014/0...entist-responsible-for-creating-white-people/

picture-17.png

Back