What does it feel like to be on anabolic steroids? Similar to HRT or worse?

source.gif

Settle down. Your argument consists of 'no, you're emotionally charged!' I'm only going to do that back and forth with you so many times. I don't need to list every single steroid and ai out there. Yeah, Greg prefers nolvadex, but he'd be better off not having cycled in the first place because he's on trt for life. If you're going to juice though then he does do it in a pretty intelligent way.

I already linked 3 credible sources who advise against giving yourself steroid induced hypogonadism with Doucette admittedly being the most pro steroid of the 3. He's also the youngest and he's not a doctor.

To anyone on the fence, watch 9:00-14:00 of the video I linked and decide if those possible sides are worth it.

As for the knucklehead who likes to post multiple smilies, you have yet to post anything of value here. I obviously struck a nerve with you and you're now desperately scrambling to save face. Post more about how emotionally charged you are with smilies.
You started the "emotionally charged" bullshit lol dude are you not aware people can go back and read that and find out? If you can't take it don't try to dish it out lol and I'm the one scrambling? You're doing your best to not answer the question of how you came to the conclusion that one can only take a limited number of cycles in their lifetime, and how that's calculated. How can I follow up your arguments if your dumbass is suggesting stupid shit like that and then can't back it up? lol and clearly the smilies are triggering you too <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Appealing to authority, again all anecdotal, all opinions, where are the statistics?

Anyways, I read through a few threads you started on this subforum, you really are a parrot who watches too much YouTube, are you also a flat earther? Antivaxxer? You made a thread asking for opinions but your mind was clearly made up from the get go and you try to tell people they're wrong for their opinions lol

You started the "emotionally charged" bullshit lol dude are you not aware people can go back and read that and find out? If you can't take it don't try to dish it out lol and I'm the one scrambling? You're doing your best to not answer the question of how you came to the conclusion that one can only take a limited number of cycles in their lifetime, and how that's calculated. How can I follow up your arguments if your dumbass is suggesting stupid shit like that and then can't back it up? lol and clearly the smilies are triggering you too <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Appealing to authority, again all anecdotal, all opinions, where are the statistics?

Anyways, I read through a few threads you started on this subforum, you really are a parrot who watches too much YouTube, are you also a flat earther? Antivaxxer? You made a thread asking for opinions but your mind was clearly made up from the get go and you try to tell people they're wrong for their opinions lol
You're very emotional, the comment stands. Your responses can be summed up with 'no, you! I know more than doctors'

We're only going to do that back and forth so many times before eventually it is time to accept that you look like an emotional blubbering juice head. It's getting silly.

Yes, I linked authorities on the subject who all stated everything I said here. You like to pick and choose your info and can't accept reality for what it is. Steroids increase your risk for diseases and can induce hypogonadism. Doing less of them will lower your risk. We've established that.

If you need to cry more about it find a men's group or something.

giphy-5.gif

You're very emotional, the comment stands. Your responses can be summed up with 'no, you! I know more than doctors'

We're only going to do that back and forth so many times before eventually it is time to accept that you look like an emotional blubbering juice head. It's getting silly.

Yes, I linked authorities on the subject who all stated everything I said here. You like to pick and choose your info and can't accept reality for what it is. Steroids increase your risk for diseases and can induce hypogonadism. Doing less of them will lower your risk. We've established that.

If you need to cry more about it find a men's group or something.

View attachment 683495
No I don't know more than doctors, I'm simply putting into question your claims which you have no evidence for.

Maybe they are credible, but it's still opinionated and inconclusive. If anyone you cited did indeed say as you said, one can only take a limited number of cycles in their lifetime, how did they come to that conclusion and how is that calculated. So again, you proved you're a parrot because it would seem you don't even question the credibility of your sources. You don't know what constitutes to actual evidence at the end of the day do you?

Now, the real question is are you done throwing your tantrum and being butthurt because you failed to be specific about anything from the beginning?

Doesn't taking testosterone shut off your natural production of testosterone? I know I've read it several times. You can't just go on TRT or take testosterone because your balls will stop producing it, and you'll need to be on it for the rest of your life.
it will shut it down temporarly yes, when you hop of you take tamoxifen or clomid and hope it starts working again. Most of the time it will work again you'll just feel like shit for a few weeks whilst your body is recovering.

You’re a dumb ass.

Anabolic steroids are man ALTERED derivative style of testosterone, which means their chemicals structures are changed.

When you use anabolic steroids, your body recognizes what you put in it as testosterone, despite it not being testosterone, therefore not only do your natural testosterone levels temporarily drop, but you suffer some of the androgenic(drop in sex drive and increased mood swings) side effects of low testosterone.

How do you combat this you ask? It’s simple, you take testosterone as a BASE for your steroid cycle, meaning if you’re taking a 500 mg a week steroid cycle of an anabolic you need to be at least taking a 250 mg a week stable dose of testosterone to avoid the nasty side effects. Also an aromatize inhibitor combat estrogen. Keep the aromatize inhibitor at an extreemly low dose and take every other day so you don’t crash your estrogen(low estrogen can be just as bad as low testosterone.)
this is true, but your other comment about dosing isn't. test E at 800mg a week isnt unheard off, at all. There are plenty of people even using it as high as 1500mg a week.

Ask Aaron Henry

DiscreteSafeKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back