What does DC do now?

He needs to improve his cardio and I think he can beat Jones. I had it 2-2 going into the 5th and and besides the 4 minutes of wall and stall, I had him winning the 5th. Not much went on in that fight and was rather disappointing.

This. Jones controlled that fight and he definitely won, but its not like he beat the hell out of Cormier. Just kinda neutralized him.

He's clearly not going to get a rematch, and even if he did take out 1-2 more LHW's would he beat Jones? I think the only way DC has a good chance at a title is if Rumble beats Gus, and Rumble beats Jones.

At the end of the day, I hope Jones moves to heavyweight after his next match.

eat his own weight in popeyes most likely

DC's going to have a very hard time when he goes home.
Someone like him won't take losing well.

PopeyesChicken_vice_670.jpg

He'll probably get that knee surgery now, then fight Phil Davis or Ryan Bader or something later in the year

Yeah, Gus/Rumble loser and hope for a rematch late in 2015. Jones should be fighting 3x this year because of the early fight, so.

DC is doing fine, I think he fought Jones better than anyone except Gus did. The last round was brutal though, I was so mad that they did stand and trade barely at all.

The smartest thing would be to diet and move to MW. But that is not a very likely scenario.

DC has a very good chance winning a couple of fights and rematching Jones. But I do not see him beating Jones.

Was DC training with Cain for this fight? Or is Cain taking it easy because of his injuries?

At the end of the day, the LHW, and HW divisions gets more interesting with Jones in HW.

He needs to go the way of Kenflo. There's no chance on him getting a title, might as well go full time analyst

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back