What does being a UFC champ mean to you?

It means it’s time start calling for money fights with retired fighters or the eighth ranked contender, time to start fighting 1-2 times a year, and it’s time for Dana to start making an interim belt for the number two raked guy.

Winning the belt means nothing if you cant keep it. The long title reigns are what makes being the Champ mean something.
DJ (11) Anderson (10) GSP (9) Jones (8) Aldo (7). I think a fighter has to defend his belt 3-4 times against top contenders, for me to start recognizing him as a real Champ.

It means that according to sherdog everyone you ever beat was an overhyped can and fighter x is going to expose you.

A5Ccnfk.gif

That's exactly what seems to happen here.

Hopefully il be able to afford a swimming pool like mighty mouse

tenor.gif

That they're the champ of their division in the ultimate fighting championship

If I had a choice between making $1m and winning a belt or make $1.2m and not winning a belt I'd pick the later.

It means it’s time start calling for money fights with retired fighters or the eighth ranked contender, time to start fighting 1-2 times a year, and it’s time for Dana to start making an interim belt for the number two raked guy.
It's understandable why fighters start doing this once they obtain the title. They're at the top of the mountain and they want to stay up there for as long as possible.

Back