Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got a pretty large sized red thing on my neck wtf yo
like bigger than a zit
ive never gotten zits on the side of my neck before
im stoned and being paranoid probably:redface:

mayhem_miller_staph_medium.jpg

I googled and all i got was it can look like a pimple or a gaping vagina. pretty vague

that pic is nasty

is that mayhem miller?

I have something on my arm right now also. It's is swollen alot and has a pimple head. I am so paranoid about getting staph so the same day i went to see my dermatologist ... He poked it with a sharp razor and squeezed and nothing came out. He gave me some topical antibiotics. It's called ALTABAX and is used for staph.... But he said he's not concerend about it, just put the ointment and if doesn't get better in 5 days, call him and he'll call in an RX for me for oral antibiotics..

I googled and all i got was it can look like a pimple or a gaping vagina. pretty vague

that pic is nasty

is that mayhem miller?

If there is any doubt about what it is then go see a doctor. If it is a staph infection you're going to want to start treating it with antibiotics ASAP, so it doesn't become a gaping vagina.

I got a pretty large sized red thing on my neck wtf yo
like bigger than a zit
ive never gotten zits on the side of my neck before
im stoned and being paranoid probably:redface:

Different things, depends on the infection. If its been there a few days and hasn't gotten huge, it's probably a in grown hair. If it turns into a boil, then you need anti-biotics.

Either way, skip class until you know.

Anyways, have a look for these:

Impetigo - AKA school sores, right on the surface, puss just under the skin. Looks ugly and is a bit of a annoyance, not a big deal though. You get some anti biotics and it goes away.

Boils - These are worse, big puss filled boils. They hurt a little and you'll know you should be seeing a doctor after a day or two. Once again, you get some anti-biotics and they go away, you might need to get them cut open and drained though.

MRSA - The stuff in the pics above, this is the dangerous stuff.

Back