What do you think the commentary will be like if Khabib owns Conor?

Read these exact comments when connie fought Aldo n Eddie. Not saying Kabib wont win. Saying connie is better than folks think.

"Look. You can't take a year and some change off and expect to come back and dominate people in your division. Especially the 155 lb division which arguably THE most stacked division in the UFC. It looks like man vs boy out there. Khabib's takedowns are second to none!" - Joe Rogan

Lol perfect. I read it in Joe Rogans voice.

Read these exact comments when connie fought Aldo n Eddie. Not saying Kabib wont win. Saying connie is better than folks think.
It's the case when every time Conor fights really. Conor has this way of basically making people underestimate him it to a ridiculous level, I'm not sure what it is but people always forget how good he is and then when he performs the way he does people are left shocked. It's the reason why he's so popular.

... you guys know that Rogan has been a huge Khabib fanboy since he first saw him?

U know rodan will put on the eagle hair and praise khabib. If he dominates conor for 5 rounds he deserves it.

I have to think back to Maldondo vs Fedor. Fedor is a legend and I'm not saying shit about him but his time and prime have passed. The way the commentators acted ASTONISHED that Fedor could get punched up was over the top.

Wonder if the same thing will happen to Conor, I mean we seen the guy lose before right?

Rogan: "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!!? CONOR IS GETTING BEST UP!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! CONOR IS INDESTRUCTIBLE IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

HOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHY?!?!?!?!?"

oh-the-humanity.jpg

and so on

I imagine you'll be crying so loud, it'll appear on commentary.

I'm not hoping for it but I think Conor might stanky-leg Khabib and put him away early and the crew will beat Conor off for the next 30min. of PPV time.

i did kinda chuckle when khabib said “irish 6 million, russia 150 million”

Dang @Clippy you are obsessed with Conor lol

You are going to have a serious meltdown if/when Conor beats Khabib : )

This thread is projection from you because even you are starting to realize that Conor can beat Khabib...

you are fearing the inevitable, and you are trying to brace yourself for how you will react to Conor destroying your idol...

This thread is you subconsciously revealing everything you would be thinking in your head as Conor is proving you wrong and making Khabib look like easy work - like you never thought possible

Rogan: "Oh he's hurt!"

Cruz: "no they've just touched gloves actually!"

Anik: "Khabib in the black Reebok trunks with red trimming. Be sure to get yours on www.reebokufc.com"

Tito: "lets give it up for the greatest LW of the night. Kalabab Gurmadomenov"

Haha, that was great

So much hope here that Khabib owns Conor. The threads never stop about a fight that would never happen.

Obsessed haters here.

Even threads not about Conor turn into threads shitting on Conor. Lol.

I wouldnt have a lot of confidence with what mcgregor will look like after 1-2 rounds of khabib on top
It just seems even a tired conor could catch khabibs sloppy ass striking but i also wont be all that surprised if what u said happens but i think no matter what there will be moments for conor on the feet where he is being very sucessful the only thing is whether or not khabib can take him down before he capitalizes off those exchanges. If khabib cant take him down which i think he will be able to do this fight would look like rousey vs nunes.

Rogan passes out for the entire fight

Anik calls the most basic action possible and gets the plugs out of the way

DC would start talking about fighting Conor for that precious money

Cruz would give us actually useful information about Khabib's grappling techniques

"The long layoff appears to be having a serious affect on Conor."

"Conor may have come into this fight underestimating Kahbib."

"McGregor showing lots of heart, taking a massive beating but still hanging in there."

"Conor is exhausted, it's only a matter of time until Khabib finishes this."

"And it's aaaaaall over! Kahbib Numawhatever defeats Conor McGregor."

Back