What do you think the commentary will be like if Khabib owns Conor?

i dont think the commentary is biased toward conor, personally - obviously he gets the fights he wants and gets paid a lot, getting passes on other stuff he does along the way, but I dont think the commentary team blows him during his fights

Conor bloodied up and looking like raw hambueger meat Rogan -conors doing a real good job here in avoiding a wrist lock.

Theyll bring up his time off, and how much money he has. He enjoys hearing that.

Rogan: "Oh he's hurt!"

Cruz: "no they've just touched gloves actually!"

Anik: "Khabib in the black Reebok trunks with red trimming. Be sure to get yours on www.reebokufc.com"

Tito: "lets give it up for the greatest LW of the night. Kalabab Gurmadomenov"

"Vitor Belfort at 134 years old!" Tito

Khabib will be knocked out cold he has herky jerky footwork, terrible head movement, zero striking threat whatsoever and yall expect him to ko conor yall are crazy. I was all aboard the khabib hypewagon but if u go back and watch every single one of their fights and compare conor seems like the more likely winner. I mean people shit on conors gas tank but khabib has only been past 3 rounds once ever and when he did he couldnt secure any takedowns in those later rounds against iaqinta and not even to mention his infamous 1/12 or whatever he had against thibau. Stop acting like he is a god the man has the worst striking conor has faced since marcus brimage.

conor got out wrestled by nate diaz in the later rounds. stop.

"Look. You can't take a year and some change off and expect to come back and dominate people in your division. Especially the 155 lb division which arguably THE most stacked division in the UFC. It looks like man vs boy out there. Khabib's takedowns are second to none!" - Joe Rogan
That is spot on

How is Khabib going to 'own' Conor?
By holding him against the cage for 5 rounds?
Holding him against the cage? I would recommend to watch some of his fights. Or look the face of his opponents after the fight.

conor got out wrestled by nate diaz in the later rounds. stop.
Conor may very well lose but the sheer amount of opportunities he will have against someone who will take multiple rounds to finish him at best and has the second worst striking he has seen in the ufc yet i give him a pretty good chance

"he hurt him! he's hurt..." as Khabib takes Conor down

Something along the lines of 'it takes a lot of energy... to be butt-toucher'

<Goldie11>

Rogan "Khabib is p4p greatest fighter ever"

Mighty Mouse lost, so Rogan will quickly forget him like he doesn't exist, and have his new greatest fighter ever, like he always does every few months

Conor may very well lose but the sheer amount of opportunities he will have against someone who will take multiple rounds to finish him at best and has the second worst striking he has seen in the ufc yet i give him a pretty good chance

I wouldnt have a lot of confidence with what mcgregor will look like after 1-2 rounds of khabib on top

conor just boxed the greatest boxer ever and imo didnt have enough training for khabib. thats if khabib wins.

conor can ko any human on the planet.if conor wins.

I like to think of Joe talking like he's at a funeral, and almost scared.

Anik tries cheering him up...

Rogan: "Oh he's hurt!"

Cruz: "no they've just touched gloves actually!"

Anik: "Khabib in the black Reebok trunks with red trimming. Be sure to get yours on www.reebokufc.com"

Tito: "lets give it up for the greatest LW of the night. Kalabab Gurmadomenov"
Fuck off Anik!

lQmU3Iw.png

100% guarantee that The UFC broadcast would be interrupted by the "Breaking NEWS" that Hell had frozen over.

If either fighter owns the other Joe Rogan will say “he’s the greatest fighter we’ve ever seen in the octagon!”

It takes a lot of energy to be a rockstar

Back