What do you think the commentary will be like if Khabib owns Conor?

"What do you think the commentary will be like when Khabib owns Conor?"

Fixed the title for you Clippy.

Meh. Rogan will explain the loss. This wouldn’t surprise anyone, that shit is a toss up.

We have already witnessed Connor get snuffed and the commentary was alright then if anything joe was super gassed that the potato muncher went for the take down, don't see this being any different.

I think Rogan and Khabib have a cute dynamic. My guess is that Rogan will be more biased toward Khabib if anything.

Rogan: "Oh he's hurt!"

Cruz: "no they've just touched gloves actually!"

Anik: "Khabib in the black Reebok trunks with red trimming. Be sure to get yours on www.reebokufc.com"

Tito: "lets give it up for the greatest LW of the night. Kalabab Gurmadomenov"

Please, as if Cruz could say a sentence that long without mentioning "under-hooks" at least twice. Apart from that spot on.

joe rogaine and cruise seem to have some animosity. rogaine via sub

"Connor has shown...down right amateurish takedown defense"

Khabib will be knocked out cold he has herky jerky footwork, terrible head movement, zero striking threat whatsoever and yall expect him to ko conor yall are crazy. I was all aboard the khabib hypewagon but if u go back and watch every single one of their fights and compare conor seems like the more likely winner. I mean people shit on conors gas tank but khabib has only been past 3 rounds once ever and when he did he couldnt secure any takedowns in those later rounds against iaqinta and not even to mention his infamous 1/12 or whatever he had against thibau. Stop acting like he is a god the man has the worst striking conor has faced since marcus brimage.

"Look. You can't take a year and some change off and expect to come back and dominate people in your division. Especially the 155 lb division which arguably THE most stacked division in the UFC. It looks like man vs boy out there. Khabib's takedowns are second to none!" - Joe Rogan

Cage rust and the money/drugs ruined him. there will be SOME validity to those arguments.

Back