What do you think the commentary will be like if Khabib owns Conor?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I have to think back to Maldondo vs Fedor. Fedor is a legend and I'm not saying shit about him but his time and prime have passed. The way the commentators acted ASTONISHED that Fedor could get punched up was over the top.

Wonder if the same thing will happen to Conor, I mean we seen the guy lose before right?

Rogan: "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!!? CONOR IS GETTING BEST UP!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! CONOR IS INDESTRUCTIBLE IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

HOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHY?!?!?!?!?"

oh-the-humanity.jpg

and so on

Rogan was straight up when the once ever human being Ronda was getting dominated and ridiculed, don't see why it would be different this time.

Rogan spazzes with excitement every time a minor doubt or weakness appears in Khabib. But ultimately he gives credit where it's due and would just say Khabib's 'on another level' / 'is an animal' / 'can't be stopped', and would probably call out McGregor for not taking a warmup fight.

You're more likely to get the above described level of retarded surprise from someone like Schaub.

Rogan: "Oh he's hurt!"

Cruz: "no they've just touched gloves actually!"

Anik: "Khabib in the black Reebok trunks with red trimming. Be sure to get yours on www.reebokufc.com"

Tito: "lets give it up for the greatest LW of the night. Kalabab Gurmadomenov"

Rogan: "Oh he's hurt!"

Cruz: "no they've just touched gloves actually!"

Anik: "Khabib in the black Reebok trunks with red trimming. Be sure to get yours on www.reebokufc.com"

Tito: "lets give it up for the greatest LW of the night. Kalabab Gurmadomenov"

Lmao :) Sounds realistic actually

How is Khabib going to 'own' Conor?
By holding him against the cage for 5 rounds?

I think they'll get behind the winner even moreso than they normally do.

*Khabib throws leg kick*

Joe Rogan "Khabib really needs to work on that jab if he wants to remain competitive, this is the disadvantage you get going against a once ever striker like Connor MyBoyfriend"

Isn't this question actually relevant to Khabib losing? we've seen Conor lose and heard their reaction.

Cormier will be cheerleading his training partner on commentary as usual, even if he's getting whooped.

If it’s going badly, WME could cut the feed.

And restore it once Khabib has been bludgeoned into submission by a group of special forces soldiers, just in time to see Conor walking off in victory.

Newsflash: Pretty much everyone (except hardcore Colin fanboys) is favoring Khabib in this matchup. If anything, the commentators will act surprised if Khabib would not own Conor.

I imagine Rogan going "No disrespect to Conor, but Khabib cannot be stopped. He is an undefeated destroyer from Russia who wrestles BEARS in his free time ! Ladies and Gentlemen I believe we are watching the greatest fighter in history"

===

Post fight interview: "Khabeeeb Nurmagomedovvvv ... you just made history. I am honoredddddd to watch you perform sir *tears up* ... congratulations on an amazing performance. What was going through your head as you were ground and pounding Conor ?

- Khabib : "Al-Hamdulillah Rabbul Aalamin, Hasbiyallah wa Neima al Wakeel. Allahu Ackbar, Alhamdullilllah, Ana min Dagestan w Badi Neek Ummkon ya Kuffar ! Allahu Akbar. Lamma Aamalna 9/11, Ana Kent Mabsoot Ktir. Allahu Ackbar ! Wassalatu Wassalam Aala Rasulallah, Mohammad, Alayhi Al Salam"

Goldie: Little Eagle snatched the egg and flies again!

I miss Goldie.

I expect the ufc manangement has told the announce team to hype the shit out of Ferguson to set up the next big fight with so many eyes on the ppv.

Back