What do you think of this whole cis gender thing going on?

Ok, and I don't necessarily disagree, but my counter-point is this: you admitted that, because you clearly are a female (because, hey, vagina!) you would find it weird if someone always referred to you as "Mister" or "he" or "him" and you always had to correct the person.
This is how THESE people feel. It's weird for them to be referred to in such a manner, because they don't identify as it. Now, they have reasons far less convincing as "vagina" but the feelings are the same. Hope that puts things into perspective.

I don't mind someone who is male wanting to be referred to as a female, and vise versa. I don't mind someone wanting to be a tranny. Now, I do have a problem with MAKING categories that don't exist in our society, which doesn't make sense to me, it's like they are force categorizing their own identity for no reason. But that's beyond the point I was making.

I would correct them once and then not deal with them anymore. It's not that it bothers me. Its that it would be weird because its obvious what I am. It's not comparable IMO.

They can feel however they want and they can call themselves what they would like but I am not playing along and learning a bunch of new BS rules. Which is why I said I wouldn't associate with anyone who is on this kind of shit.

If someone is in transition and its obvious what they're going for then I will call them their preferred gender but that's pretty simple in comparison to these 50 other identities that people are trying to validate.

Here's how it works...

If you get abducted and murdered and your bones are found in some woods a year later, your gender is whatever the DNA tests reveal when the authorities attempt to identify the remains.

Here's how it works...

If you get abducted and murdered and your bones are found in some woods a year later, your gender is whatever the DNA tests reveal when the authorities attempt to identify the remains.

No way, that's too simple. They would need to investigate the persons state of mind at the time of death to determine what the gender is, psychologically.

If they can't prove what they were thinking, then they should write down 'unknown'

How about we start calling people Penis, Vagina or Pangina if you have both.

Side note that people might not get but I laughed so hard when Bronn or Jamie asked in Tyrion has both parts and Tyrion replied that would make things much more simpler.

What if you have a vagina, but also testes (internal)? Or a penis, as well as ovaries?

Would we continue referring to someone as 'penis' if their internal system did not match that?

They'll be covered under the "Pangina" category.

So, it's settled then. Any and all applications, forms and questions will have check boxes with Penis, Vagina and Pangina.

Doesn't really bother me. I don't understand why some people get so outraged over gender issues like this.

Um, this. I have more important things to worry about than what pronoun a person prefers to be referred by.

What if you have a vagina, but also testes (internal)? Or a penis, as well as ovaries?

Would we continue referring to someone as 'penis' if their internal system did not match that?

Sound like a mutant.

Sound like a mutant.

Mutants are people too... Don't go all X-MEN on us. When they start shooting lasers and lifting stuff with their minds rather than just having balls dangling out of their vagina, you'll regret it.

Mutants are people too... Don't go all X-MEN on us. When they start shooting lasers and lifting stuff with their minds rather than just having balls dangling out of their vagina, you'll regret it.

BRB, googling that...

Could care less. I know I wouldn't want to hang with people who are this difficult such simple things as gender. They just want attention and to feel more special/ unique than others.

You got it right.

People don't want to be grouped with roughly 50% of the world's population. Doesn't make them feel special enough. So you need 50 different gender identifications so attention whores can pick some bizarre unique one and talk about how unique, awesome and progressive they are.

So I guess the premise of fixed gender is soon to obsolete, huh?

Would they be allowed to fight MMA or play other sports? How would it work for "They's"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back