What do you think of this parlay? $20 to win $390

I'll cover your bet and give you better odds, send me your $20

did mcgregor beating a short notice fighter really raise his stock so much that even people on this site bought it? lmbo

Nothing is completely safe in this chaotic sport, but Aldo Mcgregor is probably the best value bet of all time, maybe second to Seth Kimbo

Dodson landed 1 or two good shots against DM and DJ never got rocked, yeah he fell but that was probably impact force, he wasnt dazed bad.

DJ dominated Dodson.

Dodson has no answers for DJ's wrestling and technique.

picks 7 favorites, says those who picked the favorite in the 8th fight are delusional :rolleyes:

I didn't think of it that way but thats pretty funny. Like everyone else has said, way to many close calls to be a good bet IMO. If I'm doing parley that big ill do like 6 over whelming favourites and then two decent underdogs. My win might not be as high as yours, but the chance of me cashing in is higher.

All those favorites winning is a little too perfect of a scenario, you probably could have removed a couple of them & it would have made for a safer bet albeit with a lower payout.

All reasonable picks, but there are some coin flips in there, and it's an 8-fight bet, so you'll need to be very lucky for everything to work out in your favor. Good luck...

I wouldnt touch the Aldo fight with a $2 bill.

I think Hendricks is gonna lose to Woodley and I think Jose is toast. And so is your money.

I think Demetrious vs Dodson and Johny Hendricks vs Tyron Woodley are tough to call, but your choices seem like the obvious choice a sherdogger would make, based only on what we read around here.

just lol @ aldo winning. save your money kid.

You won't be cashing it until next year even if you do win, and by then half of those fights will have been cancelled.

DC and Rashad Evens both pick-ems that could easily go the other way.
Same can be said for Aldo and Gadelha is in with a very good chance against JJ

1 of those 4 will go against you

20-1 odds for a 8 fight accumulator is pretty low odds considering.

Gadelha/Cerrone/Gustaffson brings in the same return, and is equally unlikely.

Back