What do you think of this parlay? $20 to win $390

It looked solid until you picked aldo. Might as well cancel and give your money to some homeless person.

Woodley and Bader stand out to me as guys who may rain on your parade.

Maybe not, GL.

Ignore the McGoober blowhards. Solid picks, good luck.

Your rashad bet was the worst one.

That said, easy $20 for the bookie. Look at it like this, take a coin. Flip it. 50/50, right? Say you pick heads 8 times in a row, the probability of you being right?
(1/2)*(1/2)*(1/2)*(1/2)*(1/2)*(1/2)*(1/2)*(1/2)=1/256

The Rashad bet is horrid, dude hasn't fought in forever, and doesn't seem really into it anymore.

It looked solid until you picked aldo. Might as well cancel and give your money to some homeless person.

After a few years in combat sports, you're going to realize how all these "absolute" statements are only made by noobs or stupid people.

The only people I see having a problem with it are the McGregor delusionists.

2me7soy.png

That is some ridiculously horrible bet. You obviously just pick fighters who you think are favourites and completely ignore betting lines, which is all that you should pay attention to. 19.51 multiplier for those 8 fights combined is just bad, really bad.

I think Cormier and Aldo are going to let you down

What website do you use?

I've never bet on MMA fights but I'm thinking of starting.

5dimes is the best for me brotha. And I have used several books.

Good luck TS, as long as you don't care about the dub. But I feel that Conor, Gus, Bader or Claudia might rain on your parade.

I don't feel like the payout is high enough

This. You have four high risk (e.g. 50/50) fights, which alone means you have just 6.25% chance of winning those four fights. Then you have some more decent risks too.

Claudia looked huge in her last fight, Joana might get beat. Has a venue for that fight been confirmed? I hope it's overseen by a competent commission.

She did look pretty big... Gadelha broke her finger or something though, so the fight is postponed to 2016 :rolleyes:

Woodley and Bader stand out to me as guys who may rain on your parade.

Maybe not, GL.

How the hell is Woodley going to beat Hendricks?

Hendricks has an iron chin and is better than Woodley at everything.

Rashad is finished, he will easily lose to Bader, insane bet on a guy who hasn't fought in years, will likely retire after this fight and his last win is Chael fucking Sonnen lol
Plus its a $20 parlay thats tied up till dec ? Cant think of anything more pointless

I think there is no way all of these fights go the way you're planning them to.
Too many close fights, I don't think it's a good bet.

Back