What do you think of the new Official 2014 World Cup song

thetruth2709

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
[YT]TGtWWb9emYI[/YT]

I like it! We are less than two weeks away from my favorite month every 4 years. Cant wait for this shit to start!

It's alright. Pitbull is getting kind of boring, imo. The chick did a lot better job in the song.

Anyhow, I am going for ze Germans. I love Germany and can't stand England, or France.

My next favs. are Cameroon and the good ole' USA.

It's alright. Pitbull is getting kind of boring, imo. The chick did a lot better job in the song.

Anyhow, I am going for ze Germans. I love Germany and can't stand England, or France.

My next favs. are Cameroon and the good ole' USA.

"The chick"? You have never seen Jennifer Lopez before?

"The chick"? You have never seen Jennifer Lopez before?

well to be fair it is Jennifer Lopez but there is also a brazilian chick singing, the first time I saw the video I thought it was only Jennifer Lopez too

Any freedom loving 'murican should refuse to listen tbh

If Pitbull won't stop making music at least keep him away from sports and pseudosports like soccerball.

I wasn't going to watch any of the World Cup, but after hearing this song I'm reconsidering my position.

[YT]jy_t6jOiGZI[/YT]

I prefer this one of his.

It does not get me pumped up enough. The melody is too chaotic. It rises and falls to quickly, but never gets up that high to begin with.

The last WC song was much better, but I forget the name.

It's better than I thought it would be. It has that Brazil-ish tune going which is good and I, personally, think Pitbull sounded nicer, more un place here than Lopez.

Also, my god, how many plastic operations she has had.

Needs less pitbull and more someone else. Song is aight...

Nice!!!!

f**king so pumped for the world cup!!

Forza Azzurri! And south american countries!

Group B,D and G will be craaazy.

Its OK. I don't really care for Pitbull and you could tell it was made for a promotion. I'm psyched for the Cup to start though.

it doesn't make me feel like its world cup time to be honest.

the last one did, despite it being just an ok song.

pitbull's career should have run its course by now, surely?

Back